I'm looking for a program... preferable free, the can make synth tracks, similar to the grandiose hip hop beats, with a simple interface. I mean, things like choruses gun shots and like different sound samples already in the program.
Cuz I just want to make a few 'phat' beats and lay some guitar over it.
fruity loops?

I dont think its free but you can get a free trial
F*CK EMO

Last edited by die4deathmetal at Jan 2, 2010,
Look all over the internet for free VSTi plugins and DL Reaper for free.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
You're not going to find that for free, and even if you pay for it that stuff isn't as simple as you may think. FL Studio or Ableton Live will produce those tracks with the majority of the sounds already built in, but hip hop isn't just punching a few buttons and then the track is magically all done, there's a lot of hard work and learning behind it. Sorry to let you down if you thought there was an easy fix here!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Check out Vanguard and Nexus from reFX. You can get them for free if you know where to look.
I find cubase Studio 5 works excellent. Lots of loops built in, and thousands of synthesizer sounds that you can customize with plug ins of your choice.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
Quote by sxymnky777
Check out Vanguard and Nexus from reFX. You can get them for free if you know where to look.

We don't (openly) condone file sharing here, so please keep your recommendations to legal ways only! I'm not saying all of my software is legit, but I am saying that I've spent over $800 on my software so far and it's worth it. I mean hell, most of the guys here have PURCHASED reaper!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite