Edited For Update
figured there was no point in starting a new thread with this already here.

dimensions are 20x12x6 inches. and yea, that's real leather

I basically made a suitcase with an angled bottom which is covered with carpet that takes velcro (just walked around lowes with a piece of velcro for like 30 minutes. I had to buy a 6x8 just to cut out that 22x11 strip ) the board is held down to the bottom by long strips of velcro so I can access the bottom compartment where I'm gonna put a BBE supacharger.

since that was sorta vague:

there's another strip like that on the near side too

it's not completely done, I'm gonna try to find some sort of hard rubber corners to put on the top and bottom so it won't just be sitting on the ground (my leather man) and won't slide. I want like an amp corner, but made of hard rubber. but it's been hard to find. I'm also gonna put a different handle on it as that one's uncomfortable, I was thinking maybe a basic amp handle.

also - the showing off of the pedals:

all kit builds (except the GE-7 obviously) the bottom left is the shredder beside it is a BYOC confidence booster with an A/B switch wired (left footswitch). the pretty blue one is a ping pong delay and the one above the GE-7 is the 250+

I plan on getting a chorus or something and probably a wah eventually, and made room accordingly. I don't think I'll ever want anymore pedals than this could hold, spent a long time figuring how much room I needed for possible expansion, and I think this is just right.

I woulda taken some in progress pictures but all I have is a cellphone with an awful camera, I got my friend to take these for me. If anybody has any question about it I'll paint you a picture with words (cue cheesy music)

So, whatcha think?
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 16, 2010,
possibly have it a bit less angled, and also a bit more compact. the extra support is a good idea. i'll try and think of what you could use as velcro
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
I'd recommend adding the support just in case. You're forgetting that apart from the pedals it'll also support part of your weight. Also, try and make the lid removable so that it doesn't get in the way or flip over. Apart from that, you could try and figure out a way to make it so that the lid folds under the board instead.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by sammo_boi
possibly have it a bit less angled, and also a bit more compact. the extra support is a good idea. i'll try and think of what you could use as velcro

I've got it at a 14 degree angle, what's the average on that? and I really don't see how I could make it more compact. I've got 5 pedals right now that'll take up 12x15 inches, I plan on getting a chorus that should still fit in that space, and then I want to get a wah, which would probably add another 5 inches, so 12x20 seems to be the right size to me.

and I plan on putting a bbe supacharger in the bottom part, so I don't think I could make the angle much smaller.

Quote by evening_crow
I'd recommend adding the support just in case. You're forgetting that apart from the pedals it'll also support part of your weight. Also, try and make the lid removable so that it doesn't get in the way or flip over. Apart from that, you could try and figure out a way to make it so that the lid folds under the board instead.

yea, I'll probably add in the extra support.

And I kinda wanted to have it so the lid stayed up like that so I could put stuff like settings, set lists, etc. on the inside. but then again it might be too top heavy that way. if that's the case I'll just make the lid removable as you said, or try to add more weight to the bottom somehow.