last week i learned "nothing else matter" by metallica
i want to get to the same sound of metallica
Can you help tuning my amp "fender frontman 25r" ?
You should ask this in the Ultimate Settings thread in the future.

You will have trouble getting that exact sound but try the neck pickup or middle position on the clean channel. It would help if you had a chorus effect of some sort, it's essential for that swirly sounding clean tone.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
thanks but i dont think it will help me to get to the sound i think its in the amp more than it in the guitar
Quote by elad8947
thanks but i dont think it will help me to get to the sound i think its in the amp more than it in the guitar

There is no magic setting that you can dial in on your EQ to make you sound like Metallica. Also, it's hard to tell you how to set your amp when I'm not sitting right next to you listening to it.

Just set all your knobs at 5 and dial/take away any frequencies (On your amps on-board EQ) you feel get you closer to the tone. Be sure to be using the clean channel.

My recommendation would be to take out some bass and middle frequency to thin out your clean sound. Tweak the treble to taste and use the neck pickup.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
No problem
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster