I'm having a singing issue, 1, as a kid, i could actually sing fairly well, from other people's perspectives..
and 2, tonedeafness (sp**?), is it possible to overcome it?
Pre-pubescant- I could sing very well..
Pubescant - could sing..
Now (mid/late teens) - My voice doesn't want to even throw the right note out...
My voice keeps doing the "Goofy" (from mickey mouse) thing. Cracking, and it's very... well horrid (:
But what are some things that will help me to reach the notes I want to hit.. I want to be able to actually hold a note..
Things I want to train..
1. Lung Capacity
2. Note Holding
3. Actually HITTING the notes
4. Recognizing the notes hit.
And what're some tips to singing with guitar?
(This is probably the wrong thread..)
Can't you facade past the truth, and hide the lies?
get singing lessons,
your prob having trouble cos you voice is still breaking and isnt stable yet
Same situation as mine
Welcome mate!
After 1 and a half years of hard work I finally manage to sing well now.
Get Brett Maning's singing lessons. I have a teacher that uses the original method (Brett just put it in ''order'').
Your vocal chords just have to be trained like a puppy. You gotta train it that it doesn't do thing that u don't want it to do. Same with your voice. Gotta train the muscles and !!!ESPECIALLY YOUR MIND!!!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Best way to do it right, is to find a good teacher that's willing to teach.

Another thing, is that you should think of what age you are in now, RIGHT in between where you go from kid to technically adult.
Quote by Kozlic
Same situation as mine
Welcome mate!
After 1 and a half years of hard work I finally manage to sing well now.
Get Brett Maning's singing lessons. I have a teacher that uses the original method (Brett just put it in ''order'').
Your vocal chords just have to be trained like a puppy. You gotta train it that it doesn't do thing that u don't want it to do. Same with your voice. Gotta train the muscles and !!!ESPECIALLY YOUR MIND!!!

Thanks man!
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
Best way to do it right, is to find a good teacher that's willing to teach.

Another thing, is that you should think of what age you are in now, RIGHT in between where you go from kid to technically adult.

Good point (:
Can't you facade past the truth, and hide the lies?