Has anyone seen this model before? I have only seen it on Sam Ash. It's a cool looking Blue color and now I'm kind of torn between getting it or the YE version.
There's a blue one? I have the black one and it's lovely, except the pickups suck. Plays great though. The yellow's nice but I think it would become an eye-sore after a while..
Yeah, I already have an RG350DXWH and love it. I want a second guitar as backup and figured since I love the model so far and love the newer colors, I might as well go for one. But as I said, I'm now torn between the 2 I had a YE in hand but the paint job was F'd up (paint came off when cleaning with a micro fiber cloth near the neck) so I returned it. That was about 6 months ago and I'm now getting around to the repurchase and see the Blue one and now the connundrum...
why do people ask about guitars in GG&A

GO ASK IN EG!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I've seen that color in that model before. I like the blue best...but in the end its your decision
If I had of known there was a blue I woulda got it, it looks seriously LUSH! Get some green DiMarzio's in it, it'll look like a water marine
Quote by Carrot
why do people ask about guitars in GG&A

GO ASK IN EG!

Thanks for pointing out my mistake.