I'm considering a purchase from SamAsh.com but the reviews I've been able to find on the web are less than stellar. However, there were very few reviews and typically I find that people post mosre so if they have a BAD experience so perhaps there are more GOOD experiences out there.

Can anyone that has had experience buying from them via their direct store please comment on your experience?

Thanks!
I've never shopped there myself but I've been inside Sam Ash before and never experienced a problem. They, like most retail outfits, will have their share of good and bad reviews and good and bad employees.

I liken it to the Guitar Center hate around here. There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people that work there too.

If you're going to order online, why not just use musiciansfriend or sweetwater?

Neither of those sites have ever given me a problem; I've never shopped at Sam Ash
Quote by colin617
If you're going to order online, why not just use musiciansfriend or sweetwater?

+1

I usually order from MF...but thats because their warehouse used to be like 30 miles from my house...so I always had my gear the next day. Now they've closed it...and the clearance center along with it
Never ordered from them, but I know people who have and I've bought stuff from the stores themselves. I love it so much, they really seem to care. I'd recommend them.
Quote by colin617

Neither of those sites have ever given me a problem; I've never shopped at Sam Ash

Well, I typically would go between AMS, MF, SweetWater, and local but the guitar I'm looking at appears to be an exclusive for SamAsh.