Insanity. But very nice riffs. Seriously total madness. Trying to crit while listening. It's hard since it's so odd. I loved your solos but second one started to really sound too much like nintendo. And song was little bit too fast. Good work..
Awesome song, but if you slow it down a bit it might just be that bit more brutal, now it's on the edge of pure wankery. Other than that the melody with the octave-harmonics (I have no idea what those chords are called) in the middle of the song were a ****ing great interlude from all the madness going on.

Can you actually play this or did you compose with Gp5 alone?

It's not very cheesy by the way (a good thing), it's pretty brutal really.
Last edited by Eryth at Jan 2, 2010,
Well.. Haven't tried, and I don't really care if it's impossible to play or whatever, I write these purely for my own entertainment

It's great to see some respones on it though.. I guess it got a little bit more chaotic than the other pieces, that was kinda the point of it
Didn't like this one as much as your other cheese creations, def. if its slowed down to 240bpm it sounds better (IMO)
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
I really do disagree on that.. It loses it's point if I slow it down

Like the others, it was meant as a parody, but I try to go around as much of the genre as possible, and not just the melodic wank that the others were.. Still, the solos and the chord piece are as before, the rest is more a notion toward more chaotic tech death

I can see why you wouldn't like it as much as the others though
Lol jesus christ this is gratuitous wankery!

The drums are about to drill a hole into my skull so that I can get brain ****ed.

Some of this is actually really good honestly but the incessant blasting and all the little sweep runs out of nowhere kind of drove me nuts!

I suppose all of this holds up as a serious band actually, for people who are into this kind of ridiculously fast, incessant, face melting tech metal. I'd say the only thing I found unpleasant really throughout was your choice of arpeggios when you decided to go into ultraspeed sweeps, I found they were 90 percent of the time unpleasant to the ear.

The stuff at bar 122 and the like, the more melodic, grim as shit chords I really liked actually, I thought it sounded awesome even though it's rather the generic evil feel kind of crushing riff.

Also, the ending is a lol, makes me laugh.

Yeah, good work on something cheesy but, really, I don't remember a single part of it afterwards :P
oh my god, soooo br00000000tul ahahahahah

the drums are stupidly fast, and i actually found my self laughing while hearing some of the blast beats
the sweeps are actually pretty well placed for a wank death song.
the ending is hilarious, those sweeps are stupidly, inhumanely fast.
and yeha, i also liked the chords at the end. soudned very evil and epic.
good job!

c4c...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1255503
Quote by destroy_techno
I really do disagree on that.. It loses it's point if I slow it down

Like the others, it was meant as a parody, but I try to go around as much of the genre as possible, and not just the melodic wank that the others were.. Still, the solos and the chord piece are as before, the rest is more a notion toward more chaotic tech death

I can see why you wouldn't like it as much as the others though

Read me like a book man haha, I just like the style of your prev. wankeries a bit better (even though they're the same style? lol)
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."