First, I was not sure where this post would fit so, I created it in the pit. Sorry if it's the wrong place xD

Anyway so, I've started a band recently. We already have tons of original material, some with good quality.
Our main objective it to play said songs but, I realize that just starting out and playing some gigs for the first time, covers are needed.

More, it's important to play the right covers. If played right, I'm guessing it's easy to get people pumping and liking use by playing well some good known songs. Then we can had one or two of our originals in the mix.

This way, if our material is good and targeted to the same audience as the covers, people will be much more opened to hearing our songs and confident for liking them.

So, my band is mostly a metal one. It's not heavy metal (no double bassdrum). It's like a mix of melodic and nu-metal.
Think a little bit of earlier limp bizkit, linkin park, trivium, guano apes. Although we are probably heavier than most of them. I'll update this if I remember something better.

So, what songs do you think we should cover? thinking about maybe 3 songs to be played at the same performance.
I'm thinking something by limp bizkit, linkin park, trivium or guano apes would work well.
Linkin Park might be difficult, unless you have six members like they do.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Quote by Erik_Aero
I'm thinking something by limp bizkit, linkin park, trivium or guano apes would work well.

lol I was fearing for that answer.
i gave you those bands so you could have some idea of genre
I'm asking for the best possible 3 songs to play consecutively.
The kind of songs that when they suddenly play at a club or something, everyone goes wild, because they all know how much they love it lol

I know this sounds stupid lol
but, for example, rage against the machine's bullet in the head is one of those examples that I think would be awesome (I still got to check this one with the vocalist's voice and my guitarist)
Quote by Jack Darkley
Linkin Park might be difficult, unless you have six members like they do.

it's still possible but, yep. I'm looking more for good-simple, direct stuff, more than good-complicated stuff. Also, not very lengthy songs, although that depends on how we cover them of course.
pick some of your favourite songs in said genre or from those bands that you all want to cover |: not so hard
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated