I remember reading about an event where new guitars are shown from different companies and what not. Not just for guitars but music related things. I mainly wanna know about the new Slash guitars from gibson. But what is the name of teh event and when? Thanks
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
You might be thinking of the NAMM show and you need to be either in the industry or have been invited to be able to go, it's not open to the general public.

You could also be thinking of Musik Messe in Germany but that's the same deal: insiders and invitees only.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You might be thinking of the NAMM show and you need to be in the industry to be able to go.

^This.

Celebrity invites and music industry manufacturing and sales representatives only.
If you can wait a few weeks, someone'll probably get knocked up or blackmailed, causing hundreds of pictures and videos to leak onto the surface for all to see. Or companies might use their own pictures taken to boost advertising and marketing.

Take your pick, but personally, I like the sex-conspiracy theory more
Yup it was NAMM. You guys are saying that we won't see these until the company unveils them? Why? Of course unless they are leaked.
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
Companies typically unveil their new products at NAMM and use the buzz from the event to get attention for their stuff. So it'll be debuted at NAMM and then spread out to the public like us. It's a promotional move.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
NAMM '10. its in a few months i believe. somewhere in cali?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!