When i do dive bombs on my Ibanez with the Edge Zero the low e string sticks to the pcikup thats when i go about an octave down ( sorry if thats wrong!) the rest of the strings dont unless i really push it down is there a way to fix will lowering the pickups help? Its just the Neck pickup that does it.
try lowering the bass side of the pick up (the side with the low E) and see if that helps. it should.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
lowering the pu would help a ton and raising the action would help as well.

Take ur pick
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]THIS JUST IN: cramming batterys into orifices of your guitar will NOT make sustain any longer. This is considered instrument rape and is still illegal in 49 out of 50 states.

zoom 505 of the 90's was the best (after that they went down)
...does it affect anything else, or does it just bug you?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Its annoying when i dive a note the e string vibrates so i play the notee i just dived and the e starts ringing out aswell