I was thinking about modding my strat copy and decided that TexMex pickups are pretty cheap (£89 for a set) and matched what I wanted but I kinda wanted to put a hot rails pickup in the Bridge, like a Dimarzio Chopper or something. But because i'm on a pretty tight budget is there anyway I could buy the neck and middle tex mex's without wasting the bridge? I am in the UK.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
im pretty there will be someone who would sell the pu's individually but you might have to hunt them down..
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]THIS JUST IN: cramming batterys into orifices of your guitar will NOT make sustain any longer. This is considered instrument rape and is still illegal in 49 out of 50 states.

zoom 505 of the 90's was the best (after that they went down)
Quote by Endoftheworldto
im pretty there will be someone who would sell the pu's individually but you might have to hunt them down..

Yeah s'pose, i'll check ebay and local guitar shop. But does anyone know if TexMex do actually stock them individually?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Nah they are sold in packs. but as said b4 someone might be willing to split a pack open to get a sale from you.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]THIS JUST IN: cramming batterys into orifices of your guitar will NOT make sustain any longer. This is considered instrument rape and is still illegal in 49 out of 50 states.

Ok cheers, I checked eBay and can get them for £81, which is better I guess. I'll either buy that and try and sell the bridge p'up on or just keep it as it would still be a massive improvement.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Yea.. and if that other bridge pickup goes one day you'll be glad you have a replacement

Quote by Endoftheworldto

and kill them