The guitar is a 2003 S470, some scratching. Some of the plastic (pup covers, switch cover, control plate) was painted, and removing it has left it looking a bit scruffy, the camera flash on the pictures actually makes it much more obvious than it is in person. The electronics have been completely redone by a tech a couple of weeks ago after they stopped working. The tone pot crackles a little bit, but not much. The original tremolo arm holder snapped (a common problem with ZR trems) and I've replaced it with a Floyd replica part which works well.

This shows a small chunk that was taken out of the guitar when some idiot knocked it at a gig; I glued it back in.

I can take more photos if you want them.

£260

Also got a Digitech Whammy IV. A few scratches, but it works like new. I'll include a power supply (from www.effectpowersupplies.com) I bought to replace the power supply I got with the pedal, which broke.

£110

Collection only, I'm afraid. I live in North Yorkshire and Manchester, but I'd be prepared to meet somewhere else as long as it isn't too far away and doesn't cost me too much to get to.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
The whammy is no longer for sale.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Bump. Make an offer, I really want to sell this.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Bump. Apart from the cosmetics it's in perfect condition.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Are the pickups stock? and If so (or not) what are they?
Clapton is god, accept it.
Pickups are stock. Sorry about the slow reply.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Picture is no longer working, also, if you really want to sell this, make a new topic in the pit. It's against the rules but there are 100's of people there who would be more than happy to make an offer.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Looking to trade this or just sell it?
Would It Be Ok, Would It Be Ok, If I Took Your Breath Away?
I'd be interested in a trade for a bass amp/cab, recording gear, a very small selection of pedals. Maybe a guitar/amp if it's a great deal.

I'm mainly looking for the money, but no harm in posting what you have to trade.
Quote by XxLloydxX
I'll just put a link to my thread here then.
Take a look, Pictures will be uploaded soon.
Would It Be Ok, Would It Be Ok, If I Took Your Breath Away?
I'd like to see it first xD the links are dead.
is it in purple?

EDIT: oh, pickup only ;[
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Bump. Price lowered to £220. It plays great, just cosmetic damage. Would be prepared to trade for recording gear, a bass amp, jaguar pickup (with money), and some pedals.
Quote by XxLloydxX
£220? I MAY take you up on that... it'll take me a month or so to get the money though and I could collect, which in turn would result in me hounding you to go for a beer afterwards.

Seriously though, I'm considering this..... it IS a ZR trem right?
Yeah, it is. Great trem IMO, holds tuning very well. Feel like I should restate the cosmetic damage, it doesn't look all that great, though I think the photos capture most of it. Not really much damage to the finish, but the hardware looks a bit bad.

If you're serious about buying it, I could hold it for a reasonable amount of time, I don't need to sell it desperately.
Quote by XxLloydxX