Hey guys & gals,

Up for grabs today is my spare, unused Shure SM57 dynamic microphone. I bought two a couple of years ago thinking that it would be useful for me. Turned out that i never used or needed the extra one! Comes included with the box and all the manuals and stickers etc.

Pics:

Selling this for £45 + P&P (These usually go for £55+ P&P on eBay, so i think this is a very peachy offer)

Not particularly interested in trades, but offer up what you have and I'll definitely think about it. Payment by Paypal or Cheques is preferred. UK/EU only please, as it just gets complicated otherwise.

I've done countless sales on here, including Amps, Guitars and Fx pedals, and I’m on the good trader list. I pack all of my items thoroughly with a tonne of bubble wrap (literally), and can guarantee that your item will arrive on time.

Cheers, Joe.
I am very interested in this. Never traded on UG before but as I can use PayPal to pay first this should still be ok? How much would postage to Northern Ireland be?
If the deal doesn't work out with downey, I need a second SM57.
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
I'll stick my name down for third in line:P Just on the off chance 2 people decide they don't want it.
Downey17, I don't know how much it will cost to ship it to Ireland - but to be honest it shouldn't be much more. I'll try and get you a rough price for that tomorrow, if thats alright?
Quote by Rum Monkey
If thats the case, then Royal Mail have quoted me £6.70 for next day delivery. So is that alright for you?

Don't take it for gospel, that's just been my experience
Quote by dandadog
Don't take it for gospel, that's just been my experience

Your right for the most part with Royal Mail although not really considered part of the mainland with them, they usually don't charge extra or if they do the difference it's very little for most services anyway (maybe all but I'm not sure). With other couriers though it's abit different just for future reference and all charge extra (and fed ex take the biscuit). Check online though but it shouldn't be anymore.
Quote by Rum Monkey
If thats the case, then Royal Mail have quoted me £6.70 for next day delivery. So is that alright for you?

That's fine with me but feel free to check at your local post office or whatever to make sure in case i underpay on the postage
My local Post Office quoted around £7.00 - but they wouldn't give a definite price as i didn't have your address. Shall we do it at £7.00 and if its less I'll reimburse you, and vise versa?
Well if 3 people don't want it...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Rum Monkey
My local Post Office quoted around £7.00 - but they wouldn't give a definite price as i didn't have your address. Shall we do it at £7.00 and if its less I'll reimburse you, and vise versa?

Sounds good. So you can just pm me your paypal account and i'll give you my address?
Hey mate, will post the SM57 as soon as its in my account (at the moment its still in my paypal account - but it should be there tomorrow, hopefully). I'll put you in the good traders list too
Someone got a kick-ass deal there!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?