Hello, I´m searching for some beautiful songs to play them on the guitar.
Do yo have some Suggestions?
Ill wait for you - Atreyu
Good Riddance - Greenday
Careful Where You Stand - Coldplay
Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews Band
Black Swan - Thom Yorke

or try Google :p
I cum Blood- cannibal corpse, or almost anything by city and color and right away great captain
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Dust in the Wind - Kansas
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Good Riddance - Green Day
More than a Feeling - Boston
What are you looking for? Instrumentals? for more than 1 guitar? Blues, rock, classical, jazz? You need to give more info on what you are looking for, also some sort of "level" of your playing would help to recomend songs that might make improve certain techniques and stuff.

But try these, they ain't that hard: Taylor by Jack Johnson, Romanza or Spanish Romance by anonymous, Over the Hills and Far away by Led Zeppelin, Drifting by Andy Mckee, Any song by Rodrigo or Gabriela if you can play them, Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton, Hotel California by the Eagles, Wish you Where Here by Pink Floyd.
I search for some fingerpicking songs.
and I think i can play the gitar pretty well
Right so,
Dust in the Wind by Kansas, Babe I'm Gonna leave you by Led Zeppelin, Asturias by Isaac Albeniz, Blackbird by The Beatles, Bron Y'aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin, any Rodrigo and Gabriela song, Ocean/Mist/Zebra by John Butler Trio, Layla (acoustic version) by Eric Clapton, Guaranteed by Eddie Vedder, Fast Car by Tracy Chapman, Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Or you can write your own songs or make adaptations of other songs into acoustic.
Quote by Winman9999
I cum Blood- cannibal corpse, or almost anything by city and color and right away great captain

I was going to report you, but you actually did make a serious suggestion after your pit-esque response. Ignore the song about sexual organ malfunctions and go with the latter response.

I suggest:
Fake Plastic Trees-Radiohead (Possibly the most beautiful out of all of these)
High and Dry-Radiohead
Unintended-Muse
Wish You Were Here-Pink floyd
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Into Eternity's "Buried in Oblivion"
I play it on my acoustic and it sounds great.

that or Mason Williams' "Classical Gas"
are my two favorites to play.

Lynyrd Skynyrds' Simple Man also sounds pretty good on an acoustic..
Tears in the Rain by Joe Satriani

probably one of the most beautiful acoustic pieces i've ever heard.
Last edited by sp4zmo at Jan 5, 2010,
Quote by obeythepenguin
I was just going to recommend them, too! Although my favorites are probably "Poem on the Underground Wall" and "Scarborough Fair" (been trying to learn the Canticle part, so I can perform that with my sister).

Yes does a lot of pretty acoustic stuff -- Steve Howe has a lot of solo pieces, but my favorite Yes song to play has to be "Your Move" (the first half of "All Good People"). Kudos to ThirdEsquire182 for mentioning Boston; I personally love "Amanda," and it would be really neat to do an all-acoustic version of "Hitch a Ride".

Jethro Tull has some incredible acoustic work; Ian Anderson's one- or two-minute bridge pieces on Aqualung are the best part of the album. And Thick as a Brick is simply enthralling; they wrote it as a joke, but it's among the most beautiful things I've heard in my life.

Also James Taylor's "Fire and Rain," and Greg Lake's solo version of "Lucky Man".

I give my extra support for the bolded part. There's a lot of Good James Taylor songs out there that are beautiful.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
The first song I've learned in guitar are the "Moffatt" songs, they're so easy to play... "When You Say Nothing at All" is really good... But what I love most to play with my classical guitar are, "Leader of The Band", Danny('s) Song, Annie's Song and other songs from the past... I find them really interesting to play and so meaningful...
A similar song would be helpful, if its more advanced stuff you're looking to play check out Tommy Emmanuel, very enjoyable songs to play and learn.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!