It's a Classic Series 60's Telecaster. It's in very nice condition - I managed to get it for only $500 because someone sanded off the serial number (probably stolen, but hey, still plays the same so who cares). I need to buy some knobs because one is missing, but other then that, this is perfect.

Quote by cmalmo4
I'm not a big fan of the rosewood board, but very snazzy.

Heh it's kind of funny, but neither am I on a Telecaster. So it was sort of lucky that the serial number was sanded off, because now I can buy a fender made maple fretboard without worrying about that.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']This seems highly suspicious to me.

No serial number, 3 knobs, and lack of access to a truss rod.

It was modded, truss rod on this model above the neck pup on the bottom of the neck, and yea, it's most likely stolen

The serial number isn't just not there, you can see clearly the plain wood in contrast with the finished wood, it was sanded off just at that point, right where the serial number should be.
Last edited by naedauuf at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by naedauuf
It was modded, truss rod on this model above the neck pup on the bottom of the neck, and yea, it's most likely stolen

The serial number isn't just not there, you can see clearly the plain wood in contrast with the finished wood, it was sanded off just at that point, right where the serial number should be.

Oh, they put the truss rod access at the base of the neck here? cool.
thats beautiful. unfortunatly this will get closed and you will have to post in the holiday ngd section. =/. hngd though
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
i agree, a black pickguard would really complete that thing! there's something about a tele with a black pickguard, always looks good! happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Is it just me or does the logo look a little weird?
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Looks a little weird and in the wrong area generally to me. Is this a Mexican Re-Issue?
Moving on.....