Seriously, what the hell is this supposed to mean? I just had a facebook chat with some girl who's probably interested in me who says this to me every long once in a while. It goes something like this

Her: u have really nice eyes lol

Of course, I'm thinking "what the hell? What makes nice eyes?" Rather than "I think this chick is interested in me", I'm too busy wondering what in the world makes nice eyes.

Of course, what comes out is "thank you", but my thoughts were a little different, especially as I'm not particularly interested in this girl.

But back on the subject, what makes nice eyes? I've never really been all that much of an "eye" guy. I don't give a shit about eye color. Is it the facial expression that affects how nice your eyes are? Hell, I don't know. Maybe it's just a compliment you say when you want someone to feel good.

Just ranting about what I think is a pointless thing to say. What do you think "nice eyes" means? What actually makes eyes nice?
It means you have nice eyes.

Edit: Holy hell, if it gets people thinking this much, I'm gonna start using this. Think about it, TS, she probably said it precisely for this reason. Now you're going crazy thinking about exactly what she meant. Are you sure you're not a girl, TS?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Last edited by migueltherocker at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by bearsfan092
Seriously, what the hell is this supposed to mean? I just had a facebook chat with some girl who's probably interested in me who says this to me every long once in a while. It goes something like this

Her: u have really nice eyes lol

Of course, I'm thinking "what the hell? What makes nice eyes?" Rather than "I think this chick is interested in me", I'm too busy wondering what in the world makes nice eyes.

Of course, what comes out is "thank you", but my thoughts were a little different, especially as I'm not particularly interested in this girl.

But back on the subject, what makes nice eyes? I've never really been all that much of an "eye" guy. I don't give a shit about eye color. Is it the facial expression that affects how nice your eyes are? Hell, I don't know. Maybe it's just a compliment you say when you want someone to feel good.

Just ranting about what I think is a pointless thing to say. What do you think "nice eyes" means? What actually makes eyes nice?

Being able to see usually helps.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Just take the compliment and don't question everything, else you'll never get laid.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I was getting lost in your nice eyes.
Light colored eyes are 99% of the time "nice". Shape is also important, and size.

She's attracted to you, just tap that, and stop overanalyzing it.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

It means that your eyes are aesthetically pleasing. Probably interestingly coloured, decent shape and fairly symmetrical.
I have a mate who has the best eyes I've ever seen, they're some kind of electric blue colour.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Nice eyes are obviously eyes that say please and thank you.
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
I dunno, I've actually gotten the same compliment a lot; I've also heard that I have "puppy eyes" from a few different people, but my eyes change color a lot, and I'm never really sure what color they are when people say that....
Quote by fearofthemark

She's attracted to you, just tap that, and stop overanalyzing it.

Already decided not to do anything with this girl. She's not very attractive/smart and seems to think that because I'm not the top of the food chain, she has a chance with me. Let's not get off topic. This discussion is about eyes.
Quote by bearsfan092
Already decided not to do anything with this girl. She's not very attractive/smart and seems to think that because I'm not the top of the food chain, she has a chance with me. Let's not get off topic. This discussion is about eyes.

You just need a bigger mouth dude, women find large mouths irresistible. They're good for, err, kissing.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I get that a lot, but that's as far as the compliments go.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
"Nice" isn't exactly a very revealing choice of word. It doesn't exactly say much about why they're nice. But eyes can be nice if they are a nice colour (deep or simply unusual colours), nice shape, or nice size. Simple as.

Edit: vv Both of you have very nice eyes vv
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Jan 2, 2010,
ITT: TS makes up story about a girl who he says is interested in him, so he looks cool while he actually is a big fat loser that can't get laid.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
That's some damn white parts of your eyes...
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
Seriously buddy, don't question what makes nice eyes nice. If you've got them, good for you, if not, well...

Fortunately, i've been told by some my eye's are nice, and i've never questioned it. I just let them look deeeeeeeeep into them.

Chicks dig that romantic stuff

BlackRatEdit: And no, i'm not really an owl...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Note the difference...

My eyes :

My sister's eyes :

That pretty much explains it.

that explains what?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by TempoTantrum
that explains what?

Explains that his sister's eyes are seriously fine...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Note the difference...

My eyes :

*eyes*

My sister's eyes :

*omg eyes*

That pretty much explains it.

dude... now the entire pit is fapping to your sister's eyes...
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender

I'm fapping to his eyes. So, brown.

*Fapfapfap*
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
It's not a compliment, she plans to add your eyes to her stew.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by the bartender

She is now down to one good eye.
It means she wants to suck your cawk..
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by TempoTantrum
that explains what?

It explains that he's banging his sister.
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by maggot_69
It explains that he's banging his sister.

Were you born retarded or is it a skill you picked up along the years?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Were you born retarded or is it a skill you picked up along the years?

I was dropped a few times. I take being called retarded as a compliment though.
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
It means she likes your eyes, and possibly the rest of your face, its a compliment, not much else to get from it.

I have been told i have nice eyes, i think its nice to hear, although once someone put on one of my myspace photos "your eyes are well blue", and i was a bit confused, because its as if they were saying that even though i had the same eyes for 19 years, i had not noticed they were blue until that day.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
It means that your eyes aren't fixed on her boobies.

Noone ever tells me I have nice eyes