help me out here, i just can't choose...I play mostly rock/alternative rhythm and want a good classic crunch, although i do love some blues now and then. Mainly through a vox VT30

-MIM tele
-Agile al-3000
-Epiphone sheraton II

thanks again!
i would personally go for the epiphone, ive played some pretty bad agile guitars so they are kind of ruined in my eyes. i love fenders, theyre my favorite guitars of all time, but i think for what you want it for a sheraton would be most useful. the sound is much thicker on the sheraton, and as a rhythm player thats probably something you should be looking for. if you were a lead player id recommend the tele. hopefully i was somewhat helpful
peace, bucketslasher
The Epi gets my vote simply based on quality, but it all depends on the tone you're looking for.

According to what you said, though (a good classic crunch), the Epi still suits that the best. I'm sure the Agile would too, but I haven't had any experience with it. The Epi is just a solid guitar. You won't be disappointed with it. The Tele could get you the sound you want, depending on your settings and pedals, but an LP or an Epi semi-hollow will get that tone more easily. If you were to want a twangy/southern bluesy sound, the Tele will beat the other two any day, but for what you want, I think the Epi takes the cake.

Quote by bucketslasher34
i would personally go for the epiphone, ive played some pretty bad agile guitars so they are kind of ruined in my eyes. i love fenders, theyre my favorite guitars of all time, but i think for what you want it for a sheraton would be most useful. the sound is much thicker on the sheraton, and as a rhythm player thats probably something you should be looking for. if you were a lead player id recommend the tele. hopefully i was somewhat helpful
Yep this guy knows what he's talking about.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
ive never been a fan for the sheraton, but i like the MIM's but i think an agile would suit your style best.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
thanks for the response guys. i think ill be going for the epiphone over the agile simply because i can try before i buy, its always a bit nerve racking over the internet.
alright, Im headed to the store in a few days, and there's just one more to consider and i swear i'll never ask again haha
opinions on the gibson faded sg. is it actual quality, or just the name on the head stock?