So if you like punk rock, which most of you do, yer gonna love this record. It's the perfect mix of all of these great genres of punk (early hardcore, pop-punk, even some oi! elements) and some of the best written and most memorable songs of the decade. All from a record label that put out like 4 solid releases and just stopped because how can you top SEXY's 'Por Vida' LP.

These songs are so great, I got the über-french dude I lived with to sing along to "October" with me on an acoustic recording that will never see the light of day unless you stay out my house and get me drunk. Then I'll give you a tape of it.

THE HORRIBLE ODDS are and were past, present and future members of CHICKENHEAD, HIDDEN RESENTMENTS, THE JACK PALANCE BAND, MIAMI, FUTURE VIRGINS, THE ONION FLAVORED RINGS, THE STUN GUNS, LOS CANDIENS and many many many more bands that kick 100% ass.

Check out this LP, seriously... one of the best of the last decade.

http://www.mediafire.com/?znt0tyh1zzj
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
DLing now.

wait... there are two mp3s in here. "Side A" and "Side B."
Please tell me that these are the names of the songs.
Please.
Last edited by charliezard! at Jan 2, 2010,
Virus.

J/k.

Just downloading now. I hope that your praise of this record is well founded, David.

Your reputation is at stake.
Quote by charliezard!
DLing now.

wait... there are two mp3s in here. "Side A" and "Side B."
Please tell me that these are the names of the songs.
Please.

Do you know how annoying it is to rip vinyl to a computer when doing it one song at a time?
the tracklist is:

THE HORRIBLE ODDS - Underground LP

SIDE A:

1) Underground
2) Horrible Odds City
3) October
4) Open 25 Hours
5) The Might Schuylkill

SIDE B
1) Blacklist
2) The Volunteer State Life Building
3) Photobooth
4) Our Greatest Hits
5) Bring On The Zeros
Last edited by whyvern at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by RockThe40oz
Do you know how annoying it is to rip vinyl to a computer when doing it one song at a time?

That's the thing.

My mum wants some of her vinyl on CD, so what I shall do is aux it into ProTools, do a quick "remaster", and then just bounce that down.

EDIT: download failed last night, will have another attempt.
I've got a vinyl ripper that's not too terrible to rip if you don't mind sitting there listening to it while you do... you just click one button between each track and it splits it up nicely. Problem is I don't like sitting around staring at my computer when I listen to music so I'm bound to miss a transition at least once per album.
The worst thing about this record is that when it's on my iTunes the next artist is THE HORRORPOPS... well was until I realized this and then I deleted one HORRORPOPS song I had from when I was 14. Now it's awesome!