Hey UG. I know your probably sick of seeing A7X threads but bear with me.

Me and my band are going to cover a A7X song, we see it fitting to tribute it to The Rev.

So, suggestions?

I'm the lead guitarist and i'm basically just entering intermediate playing ability. Our drummer is pretty damn good and our Rhythm is same as me. So basically easy or a little harder suggestions would be good. thanks
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
i really wouldnt know but isntthis the wrong thread?

Good luck though!
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Unholy confessions is easy on guitars and bass dont know about drums though
Gear
Guitars
Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Me and the Lads wanted to do this - but they are all fags and wont.

The Singer can scream so we wanted to do unholy confessions, ended up almost doing seize the day until everyone couldnt be arsed.
me and my friend are thinking of setting up a little piece of heaven, since we both go to the same music-school and have access to any kind of instrument you can think of O.o hope it'll happen :P
Chapter Four or Bat Country.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
If it's a tribute to the Rev, I Won't See You Tonight part 1 is the obvious choice.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
If it's a tribute to the Rev, I Won't See You Tonight part 1 is the obvious choice.

This or Deliriumbassist's suggestion of Seize The Day, either would be the most appropriate songs lyrically.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Get better and do "Afterlife," since it's clearly the most fitting song ever.