i'm need a new guitar. i love my jackson kelly but it's way to heavy/thick for playing while standing up. i'm looking for a new guitar that i can use for small shows. i'm looking for really light and thin. I'm a total metalhead but i'm actually looking for a guitar more suited for "the darkness" type of classic rock. i've been in love with the hagstrom ultra swede for a long time but i just can't afford it. my budget is about 300-400 dollars. is there a more suitable guitar for my budget? i play out of a peavey valveking with multiple modifications that give me a piercing metal tone but i can easily get great classic rock tones. any help is appreciated.

also, i would be interested in used guitars but only as long as they're in good condition
wait what
Jackson JS30rr is an extremely light guitar and is good for metal
Gear
Guitars
Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
i've actually looked a bit at the iceman ic400 but it looks slightly.. awkward? for instance, my biggest problem with my jackson is that it's thick and tends to sit horizontally when i stand up.
wait what
Quote by tpkemme
i've actually looked a bit at the iceman ic400 but it looks slightly.. awkward? for instance, my biggest problem with my jackson is that it's thick and tends to sit horizontally when i stand up.

The looks are what draws me to it, and its dark tones