When people comment a youtube that was posted on here, people usually write UG FTW. Have you ever had someone reply to your comment asking what this is? I just had one and she asked me "you like ugs?"
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
youtube comments are usually better than the video.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why does that make people ignorant? I thought this thread would be about pretty much all comments on youtube (aka, retarded ones)..
Youtube comments sometimes are just, really the definition of the internet;

The Internet is a place where anyone can be somebody, they get their chance to stand on that podium and pretend to be someone.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Im one of them. Ever see the video of the "Wood-Man" i posted it was fake and later found out it wasent.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I think UG would rather not get their image from kids that post "UG ftw" in Youtube comments. But hell, I don't know.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
yes i have.

look out!!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
I love youtube comments, they're so funny because of how ****ing stupid they are.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.