I am looking for my second bass, I have a few idea such as, Epiphone Jack Cassidy Signature, Alan Woody Signature or a T-Bird. What are your guys opinions on this and do you have any other suggestions?

I am looking for a versatile sounding, preferably semi-hollow and relaxed playing bass.
My budget is about £600 but I'd like it to be lower.

If there is anything else you need to know, just ask.

Thanks in advance, Bubii
Quote by Lukeeeeeeeeeee.
I am looking for my second bass, I have a few idea such as, Epiphone Jack Cassidy Signature, Alan Woody Signature or a T-Bird. What are your guys opinions on this and do you have any other suggestions?

I am looking for a versatile sounding, preferably semi-hollow and relaxed playing bass.
My budget is about £600 but I'd like it to be lower.

If there is anything else you need to know, just ask.

Thanks in advance, Bubii

I've never played the JC or AW basses and Most people will not recommend a tbird but they can be nice in the right situation.

One bass similar to these that i know is good though is the ibanez artcore series basses.

give one of those a try along with the ones you have listed at a music shop.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
you could get pretty much anything if you look for used stuff. sometimes you can get a really good deal. yamaha, ibanez, fender, spector, schecter are all worth looking into, although i'm not sure if they do semi hollow bodied bases. can't hurt to look though
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by shinhoman
I've never played the JC or AW basses and Most people will not recommend a tbird but they can be nice in the right situation.

One bass similar to these that i know is good though is the ibanez artcore series basses.

give one of those a try along with the ones you have listed at a music shop.

x

Ohh,

Those Ibanez Artcore look pretty hot. Thanks, I'm heading up to a shop sometime, I'll see if they've got any in.

you could get pretty much anything if you look for used stuff. sometimes you can get a really good deal. yamaha, ibanez, fender, spector, schecter are all worth looking into, although i'm not sure if they do semi hollow bodied bases. can't hurt to look though

Yeah,

I've thought about this quite a bit, however, I'd realy like a new, fresh bass.

Thanks very muchly all