Hey guys, so Tom Delonge is pretty much my favorite musician and I am in love with his guitar..

This one, and of course there are other colors, any I'd love to have.

But I emailed Gibson about this and asking for a price, because I've seen quite a few people have them, on youtube and stuff.. He told me it is out of production and he linked me to the Epiphone one .

If anyone has it or knows any info about it, I'd love to know.. How you got it, price and stuff.. Thanks & Godbless .
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
This should be in the Classifieds as wanted... But I guess it fits kinda. And I have no idea where to find one. Just keep scrounging on ebay I would presume.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Eh.. ok
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

up..

Thats really all the help you'll get. If you're asking someone about selling you theirs, then you're in the wrong section.

Honestly, just keep looking around on Ebay and craigslist. They're not cheap though.

Also, if you want to get a guitar like Tom's, just get an ES-335, replace the bridge pickup with a Gibson Dirty Fingers, and get it refinished. It'll be a more versatile guitar than his as well with the neck pickup and tone controls.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Options:
1. Ebay
2. Craig's List
3. Buy the Epiphone version
4. Find a semi hollow body with only a bridge pickup in the color style that you like, replace the bridge pickup with a dirty fingers.
Quote by Natrone
Also, if you want to get a guitar like Tom's, just get an ES-335, replace the bridge pickup with a Gibson Dirty Fingers, and get it refinished. It'll be a more versatile guitar than his as well with the neck pickup and tone controls.

+1. this would be cheaper by a thousand dollars or so. maybe even more if you can find a good deal. plus the added versatility of the neck pickup. in my opinion, every good semi-hollow needs a neck pickup
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
+1. this would be cheaper by a thousand dollars or so. maybe even more if you can find a good deal. plus the added versatility of the neck pickup. in my opinion, every good semi-hollow needs a neck pickup

A ES335 is over 2 grand.

Quote by SquierLolz
an es-333 is over 3 grand.

I had someone tell me they saw the tom delonge model go on ebay for around $1700 not too long ago.

not if want the strat version they go for about 500 to 700 and are a better guitar imo. Plus tom wasn't about "lets change the world" with his arms spread out back then.

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew

Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Ya.....I dont think your gunna find a Gibson version, and if you do its gunna cost you at least $3000. If you really want one though, just get the Epiphone. I finally got a chance to play it and its actually pretty good. The body is slightly smaller then a traditional ES335, but its almost unnoticable. The neck was pretty good and it was built pretty well.

Oh just wanted to add that no matter what you see in a picture, its the exact same colour as the Gibson. Some pics look darker and some lighter but its the same colour.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.