Thing is with the bad economy gonig on here I will most likely not be able to get a Oni Custom Guitar, but I'm still gonna see if thing get better on that and maybe I'll get it... depends on if I can get a good job this summer and gather alot of money. But hey, I am gonna explore all possibilities so...:

I've heard of a few companies that make 7-string lefties but I'm still trying to find more, so I can see what my options are.

I've heard of these so far:
ESP
Ibanez (1 Guitar I think... )
Schecter
Agile (RondoMusic)

I'm looking for something around $800-$1400 USD.

I would prefer a floyd rose tremolo but it isn't really a must if it is a good guitar and stays well in tune. But I would prefer it.
I like Ebony fretboards, I've not ever tried Maple so I still need to check it out how it feels and such. But yeah, can you guys help me finding new companies making good lefty 7+ string guitars.

Also I play alot of Symphonic, Prog, Power, Heavy Metal and also like to use clean parts in between.

Any suggestions for what guitars I should look at?
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
I think you've covered most of the companies that make guitars to those specs.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

The Schecters' are awesome... no 8-string plusses though...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I have a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser and love it to bits. The tone is lovely (probably due to the EMG 707-TWs on it) and sounds great clean and distorted. It has a slightly longer scale length than most guitars, 25.5" i believe, but that really helps when playing up high; much less cramped. Mine is a hard tail, so i dont know what the trem would be like, but either way, i think its a brilliant guitar, much better than any ibanez or esp or anything ive ever played tbh. I play a lot of Dream Theater, Symphony X and Nevermore type stuff, just in case you were wondering. Hope this helps
Quote by mishax92
I have a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser and love it to bits. The tone is lovely (probably due to the EMG 707-TWs on it) and sounds great clean and distorted. It has a slightly longer scale length than most guitars, 25.5" i believe, but that really helps when playing up high; much less cramped. Mine is a hard tail, so i dont know what the trem would be like, but either way, i think its a brilliant guitar, much better than any ibanez or esp or anything ive ever played tbh. I play a lot of Dream Theater, Symphony X and Nevermore type stuff, just in case you were wondering. Hope this helps

Cool, although the rosewood fretboard is kinda keeping me away from that guitar. I believe it is the only thing I worry about. If there is a way to keep the fretboard from going all dry and uncomfortble to play, my worries are gone. I want the fretboard to be smooth and comfortble to play...

Oh, yeah, this guitar is solid as a tank right? I need something that will last me well and not go all AWOL on me.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Jan 2, 2010,