Do you ever wish you could be a man? Following from the thread that asked if guys would like to be female.
The main reason in that thread was really so that we could touch ourselves and play with our boobs, but do you girls ever wish you could be a man? out of curiosity.

edit: I am actually a kinky 16 year-old girl with a taste for metalheads, following the trend in this thread.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Jan 2, 2010,
I'll keep my 36DD boobs, thanks.

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at Jan 2, 2010,
Sometimes, but I thoroughly enjoy being a cute sixteen year old girl who plays guitar.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by coryklok
I like wearing skimpy clothes and posing nude. Pics on my profile.

I like it too...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I think I'll stay a woman, thank you very much.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I prefer being an attarctive 16 year old girl. Men are icky.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
No, never. Being a girl is awesome. Plus you guys have an extra mouth to feed.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Nah.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Ehhh. If I was male I'd probably be a cross dresser anyway. May as well just be female
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by coryklok

I hate to say I was tempted to look

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Some say I'm a real tigress, so I think I'll stay a girl thanks. hehe!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by RocksAwakening5
No, never. Being a girl is awesome. Plus you guys have an extra mouth to feed.

I'm probably taking this out of context, but
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Also, +10000000000 views for the guys who post in here pretending to be a girl.

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by EuBoat
I'll keep my 36DD boobs, thanks.

+ 1 million views

edt:
Quote by itchy guitar
I prefer being an attarctive 16 year old girl. Men are icky.

although this is more to the pit's taste.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jan 2, 2010,
No being an attractive 22 year old college girl is too much fun.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by hugh20
Also, +10000000000 views for the guys who post in here pretending to be a girl.

I'm not pretending to be one! I am one!!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'm probably taking this out of context, but

Reminds me of the joke, '' An elephant sees a naked guy and asks him, 'how do you eat with that thing?' ''

Quote by Spoonman69
Well. I was thinking about this one day.. And men do seem to have it easier than women.
And it would be really fun to try a day... I would probably fap, be a jerk, play guitar, find a girl and switch back again.

Don't know... I'm pretty happy with being a girl.
Quote by E_squared
I'm not pretending to be one! I am one!!

I checked your profile

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MaritMatrix
Well. I was thinking about this one day.. And men do seem to have it easier than women.
And it would be really fun to try a day... I would probably fap, be a jerk, play guitar, find a girl and switch back again.

That's basically what being a man is in a nutshell.

Quote by Spoonman69
Last edited by hugh20 at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by MaritMatrix

It's overrated... and messy.

Not that I would know of course.. being a cute 16 year old girl and stuff.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Having balls would suck, can I just take the penis?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Absolutely not.

If you do that you're just a woman with a penis, not a man.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by yellowfrizbee

insert asshole joke here like;

girl, you can take mine anyday
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by coryklok

erm.. wow. nice pics. i just hope that nude profile pics aren't bannable. try covering your nipples and posting.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by MaritMatrix

You would also get into a drunk bar fight, drive cars well, have a well-paying job, be good at sports, and piss anywhere you damn please.

In all honesty, our ability to piss wherever we want is the greatest single thing about being a man.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I, as an attractive sixteen year old girl, love sucking dick wayyy to much to become a guy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by untalented
erm.. wow. nice pics. i just hope that nude profile pics aren't bannable. try covering your nipples and posting.

No, I love letting my tits just hang out everywhere. Panties suck too, I like to feel the breeze.
Quote by MaritMatrix

my thoughts exactly.
Wishing I was male would be weird. And getting random boners doesn't sound that good, haha. Plus I don't care if loads of girls say boobs are overrated, they're wrong!
Quote by hugh20
Reminds me of the joke, '' An elephant sees a naked guy and asks him, 'how do you eat with that thing?' ''

I'm not sure if you thought what I thought about her sentence >_>

Quote by Ace88
You would also get into a drunk bar fight, drive cars well, have a well-paying job, be good at sports, and piss anywhere you damn please.

In all honesty, our ability to piss wherever we want is the greatest single thing about being a man.

And at the people who are serious about trying to get profile views, I know one of you tries all the time, and if you honestly care about that, get a life.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm 12, a girl, and what is this?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by isabiggles

If you do that you're just a woman with a penis, not a man.

Psshh, Ive already been down that road. Never again...
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'm not sure if you thought what I thought about her sentence >_>

And at the people who are serious about trying to get profile views, I know one of you tries all the time, and if you honestly care about that, get a life.

I think I know who that is

I really AM an attractive 16 year old girl though...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by undecided1993
Wishing I was male would be weird. And getting random boners doesn't sound that good, haha. Plus I don't care if loads of girls say boobs are overrated, they're wrong!

So it's fun to have 2 things bumping about whilst running?

Quote by Spoonman69