Poll: horror or comedy
Poll Options
View poll results: horror or comedy
horror
11 30%
comedy
26 70%
Voters: 37.
has anyone else seen this movie? I watched last night and I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a comedy or a horror. i was cracking up the entire time. anyone else have this reaction? I thought it was ridiculous, but it kept me entertained. so what did everyone else who saw it think of it? i thought the part with the goat was just hilarious. that was not expected.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jan 2, 2010,
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
YES...that bitch in that movie was sooo goddamn retarded I wanted to slap the shit out of her.

I also think Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest stoner comedies ever filmed.
Quote by gridlockSG400
I was in a massive moth war two winters ago. 34 moths killed, and we only lost one man. Goddamn artillery.
Quote by Minkaro
Is it about a family forced to go to Wolverhampton on holiday?

no. this gypsy lady curses this banker lady because she didn't prevent her house from being foreclosed.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Both. Have you seen any Sam Raimi movies that weren't Spiderman? Its a movie from the same people who wrote/made Evil Dead series.
It was weird.
I thought the main character was a bitch, so I didn't really have too much of a connection with the film. There was a bit too much vomitting on faces for my liking, but overall I found it quite funny.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
It was terrible, but there were a few parts that were pretty scary
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
that shit was fucking scary. I had to leave and sneak into a romantic comedy
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

My Girlfriend wanted me to watch it because she said t was the scariest movie she'd ever seen (and she saw Paranormal Activity).

To me, it was about as scary as Winnie The Pooh!
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, thats what i say.

UG's Best 10 er!
Quote by Capiche
My Girlfriend wanted me to watch it because she said t was the scariest movie she'd ever seen (and she saw Paranormal Activity).

To me, it was about as scary as Winnie The Pooh!

If you saw a group that consisted of a bear, a tiger, and a mule in a huge woods, you would be scared
Quote by genghisgandhi
If you saw a group that consisted of a bear, a tiger, and a mule in a huge woods, you would be scared

I'm pretty sure that was his point.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

that movie sucked. and that girl is an idiot. she should have just given the lady an extension.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama