Im looking to purchase a tube amp with a price limit of around 1300$ give or take. Im mainly into playing metal, hard rock, alternative, grunge rock. Ive picked out a bunch of amps and i would like to hear what you guys have to say. If possibly i would like a more universal amp that might be good for multiple genres.

Bogner Alchemist 112 $900 (Some people claim this amps dont hold up so let me know)
Peavey Valveking 112 $420 (figured bang for buck might be worth it)
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 $1300
Marshall MA50C $750
Krank Rev Jr Pro Stack $800
Line 6 Spidervalve 112 $700

If you got any more suggestions let me know.
B-52 LS100 is great all around. Awesome cleans, distortion good for anything, metal, classic, blues, punk. Only around $250. Trust me I love mine.
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
the randall v2 looks nice but its 1350$ just for the head than more for the cabinet. alittle outta my price range. Does randall make any good combos worth buying?
IF you've got the money, I'd at least check out the 5:50. I'm planning on test driving one myself soon and if it's as good as the Demo indicates, I'll be buying it. The main reasons are versatility (from clean to huge Gain), size (2x12 w/casters) or 1x12 , power output not too hi for gigging and quality. You're hard pressed to get an all tube, top quality amp with all the range this baby has for any less. Personnaly, it'll be the last amp I buy I hope.
Moving on.....