This is where you can request movies to watch based on your preferences and other people will hopefully have that perfect movie for you to watch.

I will start because i really want to watch a movie right now, i got a bunch of food, drinks, tiny bit of weed, and i am in a good mood, so........

I really love comedies/parodies like Superbad, Pineapple Express, The Proposal and stuff like that.

I also like documentaries on things that are really interesting.

I don't really like action or drama films very much. I prefer my movies to be more light hearted and relaxed.

So pit, what have you got for me?
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Ah, I was going to make this thread. Dazed and Confused is quite possibly the best movie ever.

edit: TS, you will love it. It was a precursor to superbad, juno, etc. Absolutely hilarious, and it got a 98% on rottentomatoes.com.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jan 2, 2010,
TBH i hated dazed and confused.. but sounds good for what hes looking for lol

also, no matter what anyone asks for, the movie called The Room is the answer

uh i want a movie that'll make me think/ something weird like Requiem for a Dream or Pi
Quote by michaelbot9000
TBH i hated dazed and confused.. but sounds good for what hes looking for lol

also, no matter what anyone asks for, the movie called The Room is the answer

uh i want a movie that'll make me think/ something weird like Requiem for a Dream or Pi

how did you hate Dazed and Confused?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Watch 'Top secret' if you like comdies.
I also thought Harold & Kumar(white castle and guantanmoa bay) were awesome.
Sherlock Holmes (2009) was incredible.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Fiire

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES this movie is great.

I didn't even bother reading the rest of this thread because Fiire has won it.
Quote by PlayMadness
Sherlock Holmes (2009) was incredible.

Really? I thought it was kinda crappy. It was NOTHING like the real sherlock holmes stories. The only parts I liked were those two fight scenes where he analyzed everything beforehand.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Really? I thought it was kinda crappy. It was NOTHING like the real sherlock holmes stories. The only parts I liked were those two fight scenes where he analyzed everything beforehand.

I thought it was a fine modernization. If you were looking for "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Movie," then yeah, you would be disappointed. Sherlock was something like 10 years younger than he was supposed to be, the storyline was so mystical/magical (though there were some supernatural Holmes stories), and it had a lot more fighting than a lot of Doyle's original stories, but it managed to be relevant to today, and retain that original Sherlock Holmes nature and atmosphere.

I gave it 9/10.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I thought it was a fine modernization. If you were looking for "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Movie," then yeah, you would be disappointed. Sherlock was something like 10 years younger than he was supposed to be, the storyline was so mystical/magical (though there were some supernatural Holmes stories), and it had a lot more fighting than a lot of Doyle's original stories, but it managed to be relevant to today, and retain that original Sherlock Holmes nature and atmosphere.

I gave it 9/10.

I'd give it around a 7, for the same exact reasons that you stated

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Oh yeah
RIG
Guitars:
Fender American Strat
Carvin Bolt
Aria Fa 71
Epiphone Les Paul
Yamaha FG700S

Amps:
Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Half Stack
Marshall MG *hides*

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby
Last edited by JAZZ_MAN919 at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by fearofthemark

how did you hate Dazed and Confused?

It didnt really seem to have a plot .. it was an hour an a half of watching some kid being pressured into drugs but to each his own i guess
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Can someone reccommend a movie with some depth to the plot, one that is well thought out? They seem to be hard to find now adays
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
Can someone reccommend a movie with some depth to the plot, one that is well thought out? They seem to be hard to find now adays

Psycho, the original
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by srv_king

The usual Suspects.
Quote by TunerAddict

i actually know someone who is close with them. he's also close with zakk wylde.................................................
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by srv_king

the emperor's new groove is an EPIC. personally i love it.

as for the depth to the plot, just try to find some old, book-based movie.
Quote by srv_king

I quite enjoyed American Psycho.