Picked up a few new pedal
And TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, because obtaining these items had NOTHING to do with the holidays and imma do a short review, this can be its own thread. The holiday gear thread is lame.

I picked up a few new pedals...
The 1st a Morely Bad Horsie, its old as hell and i traded some guy for my old metal muff pedal. I think the metal muff is a terribad dist pedal anyway.
But back to the wah.
It is the perfect wah for me. Seriously, it does everything i want and has the perfect range. Truly a great trade on my part.

Secondly, i picked up a BOSS tremolo pedal for $35. and i was surprised how many things i can actually do with it. I originally got it to sell for like 50$ because its new, i was hoping to make a few bucks, but it is a nice pedal. I've found cool uses for it and it's a cool pedal, really versatile and really tweakable... Not much more i can ask for in a tremolo pedal i guess.

Thirdly, a Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff.... I don't think i gotta say much, it does what it does.

Lastly my Blackstar HT-Dual i picked up the other day at guitar center for only 200$ instead of 250$.

This is truly a great distortion/overdrive pedal. It's extremely versatile and i use it with my Roland JC-120H Jazz Chorus Head through a marshall 1960AV with Vintage 30's in it.

The clean boost part of the pedal really doesn't do anything for me. But i'm sure i can eventually find a use for it.

The crunch channel is extremely versatile in itself. From light indie style overdrive to just barely hitting distortion. I really like it. Everything about the crunch channel is nice and crisp. I use it a lot for rocky kinda stuff like Coheed and Cambria.

The lead or distortion channel is pretty nice too, basically as versatile as the crunch channel but with the br00talz. lol

The ISP knob is suppose to change and blend between US tones and UK tones but to me the UK tones are a bit muffled and maybe even a bit muddy. I usually keep that knob closest to the US side.

I can get this thing to easily resemble a triple rectifier's tone and some nice JCM800-esque tones.
The only thing i dont like about this is the EQ is shared between the crunch and the distortion channel. But i can manage.
I might get an EQ pedal for lead work, lol.
I'm pretty happy with the pedal overall.
Super great buy. Especially with 50$ off the normal guitar center price.

Thanks for reading...
Tell me what you though of my review.
Last edited by VishNuRoXoUt at Jan 2, 2010,
I mean, HNPD but seriously? Is it that hard to understand that all NGDs go in the Holiday thread until it's no longer stickied?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
No, but this post is more for review sake.

Threads with reviews have been getting closed as well. I do think it should be a bit clearer about that part.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
fine ill just delete it then. and go to a different guitar forum for awhile, that stupid holiday gear thread is dumb, there isn't even people posting there. So i'm leaving UG for a few days.

take it easy UGers
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
fine ill just delete it then. and go to a different guitar forum for awhile, that stupid holiday gear thread is dumb, there isn't even people posting there. So i'm leaving UG for a few days.

take it easy UGers

You're ridiculous. You're leaving UG because you can't have your own thread for a 2 week span? Seriously? Fine man, that's cool. Whatever. Later.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.