I need a cable with one angled and one straight end. I'd prefer if it was braided, but I've never even seen a braided cable that was angled that wasn't a patch. So, what do you guys recommend?
It's not braided, but I've had a Planet Waves cable that's got a straight end and a bent end that's lasted since February, surviving a lot of transport.
check out dimarzio. their cables are braided and are very durable. i'm pretty sure they make straight-angled cables.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by rtmilster
check out dimarzio. their cables are braided and are very durable. i'm pretty sure they make straight-angled cables.

They don't make straight-angled
Go to the site I linked to. They'll make you whatever you want for the most part.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Go to the site I linked to. They'll make you whatever you want for the most part.

How long of a cable do you think I should get for live use?
Quote by Harmonicer
How long of a cable do you think I should get for live use?

at least 25 ft. thats what i use. unless youre gonna be runnin around like angus young

EDIT: i used to 10 ft, but then you end up standing right next to your amp. then you forget you only have 10 ft, walk away, and you unplug yourself
Last edited by dlguitarmaster7 at Jan 2, 2010,
my bad about dimarzio. i thought they made straight-angled. as far as how long of a cable you need, the question is how much do you like to move around? unless you're playing a massive stage and run around everywhere, about 20-25 ft. would be sufficient. the longer the cable, the more your signal will degrade (not by much though).
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
I use 10ft but I don't move around much. I used to use 20-30ft though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs