Does anyone out there have this model by chance? I'd like to see some real world pics since all I can find is the stock photo at SamAsh. I did fine one pic from someone who apparenntly has it but it was very grainy and it appeared to be modded.

Thanks.
Quote by Kernel009
Does anyone out there have this model by chance? I'd like to see some real world pics since all I can find is the stock photo at SamAsh. I did fine one pic from someone who apparenntly has it but it was very grainy and it appeared to be modded.

Thanks.

Hey i seen the blue one in sam ash. It's like a metallic kinda blue. Like fender lake placid blue but alil darker.

It looked nice.

like this but slightly darker

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Last edited by ChuggyMcBr00tlz at Jan 3, 2010,
Quote by Kernel009

Thanks.

Actually, Ive been looking at that same model too. Pics I cant find any but as for sound I assume it will be just like all the other 350s with a little bit added brightness from the maple board.
Quote by Prodigy179
Actually, Ive been looking at that same model too. Pics I cant find any but as for sound I assume it will be just like all the other 350s with a little bit added brightness from the maple board.

Yeah I've already got an RG350DXWH so that's why I'm OK with the thought of buying it without playing it. I would prefer to see it in other situations besides the stock pic before making my final decision... though right now I have the YELLOW and BLUE pics combined and keep looking at it trying to make the decision.

I think in the end I'll end up getting both LOL... I'm starting to understand why the wife has 6 of the same pairs of shoes just in different colors