haven't found a demo on youtube yet, trying to find out what kinds of sounds to expect from this module? never personally played on a soldano either. is it only hi gain and not capable of lower gain stuff? wondering how this module would sound replacing my Brown module. any insight is appreciated, though insight from fellow MTS Randall users will mean the most lol.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Keep in mind people like Warren Haynes and Eric Clapton use/have used SLOs, so no, they're not just for high gain.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I personally plan on buying one. It's fantastic. Who's Soldano mod do you plan on buying? Gigmods, salvation, one?
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
yea i just looked up some Soldano clips to get an idea, seeing as these modules are pretty good at pinpointing the amp's overall sound it models. looks like it'd be pretty good for everything from rock to some heavier 80s metal...I love my 'Brown' module, but since i've gotten rid of my OD pedal, when i want to do my heavier styles i don't have that added saturation...i love the tone of EndeverafteR's guitarists and that's closer to what i'm aiming for, for my own personal playing, but of course the gain has to be able to get a nice light OD crunch as well...the 'Brown' is just really great at that oldschool plexi sound, and boosting it is beautiful as well.

hmm....tough decision....though i think it may be modded, the guy said it was a Friedman SLO, and i think he MIGHT have been referring to a modder, haven't gotten a reply on that yet...if so, i think it might be a deal right there.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
I love my Brown, it really kicks ass! I wouldn't give it away for damn near anything! I personally would look up Pete (Gigmods), as he makes an incredible soldano mod. Here would be a link to his site

http://www.gigmods.com/index.html

Check in Clone Mods! Note, as of the new year, he's gonna try to get his stuff together more efficiently, including new modules (Silver Jubilee, a Buddha, a new Blackface revoice, and more). Check out all his stuff, especially the SLOdano and the Mark series module! There are vids of both on Youtube (though the Youtube one for the Mark is incredible and may well sell it to you)
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
i was not aware of this Silver Jubilee module...is it a whole new module, or a mod for plexi modules? i would be very interested in that one...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
i was not aware of this Silver Jubilee module...is it a whole new module, or a mod for plexi modules? i would be very interested in that one...

It's a mod that gigmods is gonna start making. He takes the stock modules (like the SL2 or plexi, for example) and mods them to sound like famous amps, in this case a Silver Jubilee. He just bought one in order to have one to compare tone to, so it's only a matter of time before he's officially popping 'em out for the buying! He already has one for the SLO and the Mark series from Mesa, and he plans on making more clones (of amps based on Uberschalls and the Budda Superdrive, amongst others). And of course, he does mods to normal modules without trying to make them sound like specific amps, and those are incredible too.
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic