Page 1 of 2
Hi and Happy New Year.

I recently graduated with a BS in Chemistry and Biology.

Most musicians that I know don't really like science, I was wondering if Im rare or if there's a lot of people out there who enjoy both.

I honestly like music more that chemistry and biology, I majored in that for the $$.
i experiment with myself at night......um...il leave now.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Last edited by WastedxYears at Jan 3, 2010,
Quote by zguitarmaster
Hi and Happy New Year.

I recently graduated with a BS in Chemistry and Biology.

Most musicians that I know don't really like science, I was wondering if Im rare or if there's a lot of people out there who enjoy both.

I honestly like music more that chemistry and biology, I majored in that for the $$.

That's really sweet, but what does it stand for?

I plan on becoming a doctor, I guess that's kind of like a scientist.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Jan 3, 2010,
Im a Biochemistry major, hoping to go into medical research.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Im no scientist but astronomy interests me so
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Political science...

<_<

>_>
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I'm thinking of pursuing a career in forensics, but I'm interested in science in general. Animal science is one of my favorites, though.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I completed my "do-it-yourself chemistry set"! I hope to move onto legos soon.
I like science fiction!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'ma be a scientist in ze future...I have a huge passion for science. I think I might go into evolutionary biology or astronomy...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I adore biology and psychology. I planned to study nursing at university, until the opportunity to be taken on as an apprentice of woodwind instrument repairs came up. Although I still plan to study nursing.
as much as i like learning and inquiry, i'm not a fan of science. too much jargon i don't have time for. but if there's a physics or biology (my favorite science subject) book that's written for laymen like me, i'll enjoy it. chemistry is just ... bleh.

and i can't wait to graduate with my BM in ... well ... music. BS. BM. who comes up with this shit? (pun intended)
#DTWD
I'm planning on taking physics and biology at A level with two other subjects. Chemistry is like an enemy to me. I just don't get much of it. We've been learning about super absorbent polymers, which I can get my head around, but when you get onto the different types of bonding, I'm lost.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by teegman
More musicians need to study the sciences, it would help them get a better grasp on logical reasoning and hence begin to comprehend why melody is horrible.

quite the agenda there.
#DTWD
I'm going to be studying Medical Radiation Physics at University next year. From there I am thinking of going into post-grad medicine or post-grad physics haha. Attending Oxford is my dream.

My mates said that all the techdeath I listen to made me good at maths and science.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I am studying earth sciences and economics in Amsterdam. But I began in august, so it will be quite a while before I graduate.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
This year I will graduate with a BSc in Chemistry and am going to do an MSc in natural and synthetic drug design. Then a PhD.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Limaj_daas
I'm studying business but I love science... does that count?

No

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by teegman
More musicians need to study the sciences, it would help them get a better grasp on logical reasoning and hence begin to comprehend why melody is horrible.
How'd you get back in here?

Melody is pretty.
I finish my a-levels in biology and chemistry this year, next year i start BSc Chemistry.
I'm majoring in a Physics Engineering degree right now, with hopes of going post grad.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
currently studying pharmaceutical chemistry
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Biology and especially chemistry make me want to kill myself. EE major here.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Electronic Engineering.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I'm doing an MPhys in photonics part time.
Last edited by smb at Jan 3, 2010,
Page 1 of 2