http://www.taqwacore.com/

The birth of Muslim Punk Rock
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Looks really cool to me. Looking forward to seeing the movie.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Sounds badass lol
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Maybe I just dont care about punk; some people seem impressed. I'll just leave now.
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
Maybe I just dont care about punk; some people seem impressed. I'll just leave now.

Please refer to your username, and direct it toward yourself.
Quote by Tire Me.
Please refer to your username, and direct it toward yourself.

Calm down, man. I wasn't saying punk is god awful and completely void of talent and anyone who actually enjoys it is a mindless moronic democrat. I was just saying it's not my cup of tea.
But I actually do like some punk, I dont know...I just dont see this as epic to any proportion. Leaving now as to not start a music debate
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
My prediction is al quida is going to use this to recruit more people and bomb the shit out of the US
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by Bitches nBagels
My prediction is al quida is going to use this to recruit more people and bomb the shit out of the US

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The Arsis
I would like to see the documentary. I'm interested.

Me too.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by Bitches nBagels

I hope the first place they bomb is asstown.

Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate