Page 1 of 2
haha we just got back from a bumping party up the block and we were outside drinking a few beers we got and we started talking about home improvement, we started doign man grunts and i got the loudest and definately the most manly one and my boys called me T-Rex. We all started makin up nicknames and my best friend tony is Ripper. What are some mean and totaly badass nicknames you boys got?
my nickname is LongnThick.

can't argue.

and those are hyper lame TS

is this your cr00?
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 3, 2010,
Child rapist. I have no idea why.

>.>
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
****** (I'm not even gay)
Cockatoo
Weed Boy (I don't even smoke)
Pussy

Edit: And I'm also child rapist. A bunch of assholes who don't even know me started talking shit about me AND my dad.
muss and shano? lol
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
they call me hurricane.

why?

dont worry about it
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
B-rad?
Radley?
Brizzle, Brizzo, Brizz?
Rad Brad?

Guess my name!

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Mine is "What Did I do?" Long story behind that one. In middle school I was "Squeaks" because i played clarinet.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Well since my name is Scott, and I go by Scotty, I can't meet anyone new without them saying 'Scotty doesn't know!'

Some of the guys in the bands I manage call me 'The Man(ager)' and other similar things mocking my profession.

My ex-girlfriend/best friend/band mate calls me 'Rockstar Scottyfu.ck' which I rather enjoy.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I go by buzz. everyone calls me that. all my friends have cool nicknames. coach, train, dirt, quakes, and el dorado.
Mine have been jammin jamie, jj, barbie, speedy, prissy, sweet pea, and others I can't think of.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by loudog93
I go by buzz. everyone calls me that. all my friends have cool nicknames. coach, train, dirt, quakes, and el dorado.

nice nicks. you and your boys would fit in with us. we'd have a pretty cool crew.
Trunks from DBZ
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
nice nicks. you and your boys would fit in with us. we'd have a pretty cool crew.

I gotta tell you TS... I don't think you'd fit in with my "crew"
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
haha we just got back from a bumping party up the block and we were outside drinking a few beers we got and we started talking about home improvement, we started doign man grunts and i got the loudest and definately the most manly one and my boys called me T-Rex. We all started makin up nicknames and my best friend tony is Ripper. What are some mean and totaly badass nicknames you boys got?

Brendan, is the name, though my friends call me Brend sounds better in french

my dad calls me George all the time though
K-Will, and when i played football they used to say "who will, k-will" when i was in.
and k-dubb
stoner

and it was given to me before i ever even saw weed, weird? i thought so
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

My "crew" is the crew of all the people who don't have a crew. I can't even fit in with them anymore. So now I just have fun with it and piss everyone off.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

ha you should step off a-hole.. no need for messin with me i'm just a rocker tryin to have a good time with my boys and asking you guys nicknames. I'm sittin with tony (ripper) and keith (a-jax) after the poison bleach bro.
Scooper.
I hate my friends for that.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
ha you should step off a-hole.. no need for messin with me i'm just a rocker tryin to have a good time with my boys and asking you guys nicknames. I'm sittin with tony (ripper) and keith (a-jax) after the poison bleach bro.

I don't know whether to face palm, or face knife.

I hate this thread.

ask ripper and a-jax if one of them will jax your ripper.

to stay on topic and stop hurting my self worth by posting here, my gf's nickname for me is Philis. she even WRITES it. horrendously lame, but w/e.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 3, 2010,
oh yeah and thanks to all the other people for not trying to start problems in my nickname thread. I am sick of the a-holes messing with me for no reaon. thanks to most of you for recognising we have things in common with our crews and nicknames and no need for hatin.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I don't know whether to face palm, or face knife.

I hate this thread.

You may just want to avoid Mr. Cool guy's posts. I want to face desk most times when I read his posts.

Oh, and you missed when he explained to us all that he was cool IRL.
Quote by Alex Vik

Oh, and you missed when he explained to us all that he was cool IRL.

damn. I usually like those kinds of threads a lot.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
oh yeah and thanks to all the other people for not trying to start problems in my nickname thread. I am sick of the a-holes messing with me for no reaon. thanks to most of you for recognising we have things in common with our crews and nicknames and no need for hatin.

yeah man fuck the haters

gomez - some guy at my old work thought my last name was gomez (it's actually lopez)
paco - one of my new friends this year said i looked like her friend paco and she called me that for the rest of the night and now it stuck.
Go Veg.
Mattsack... yea dont ask
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2