I have a hardwire delay and its amazing. My only problem is that when I use it with distortion and higher notes it gives this weird effect of feedback or something that I can't really explain but I posted a video that shows what I'm talking about. If you have any settings for a rock/metal solo tone for the Hardwire delay please help. Or if you have any idea what could be causing it let me know. Thanks.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LalxHkOsnc
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
hm...are you getting that without the pedal on?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
No, Im not getting that same sound with the pedal off.

The only thing I can think of is play around with the settings, maybe change the battery or something?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Is the delay in your fx loop? If not, there's your problem.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
My only amp with an effects loop is out of commission at the moment. You think the effects loop would fix that problem?
@namesroverrated I have messed with the settings and its running off of a OneSpot. Thanks for the help I just can't figure it out

Yes, if you're not using it in the fx loop with that much distortion, it will sound like utter crap. Either turn down the distortion or put the delay in the fx loop.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Well I'm currently saving for an Egnater Rebel 20 or a Bugera of some sort with an fx loop. So hopefully that will remedy the problem. Thanks for the help. I was actually using an LTD-EC 1000 in vintage black

hmm I actually checked that too...im using the mono input and out