If you've ever been in a car crash,what song were you in the middle of?

Page 1 of 2
I hit black ice and went into the ditch on new years listening to Soup is Good Food by the Dead Kennedys.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
La La by Ashley Simpson. Right as we crashed into that cow, the chorus kicked in.

"YOU MAKE ME WANNA LA LA! ON THECRAASSSHHHMOOOOOO!!!"
...In my opinion.
i was hit by the car on a bike so i have no idea
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
What the hell kind of weird-ass question is that?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
By the way, I kid you not. I drove into a cow at 90 clicks. On Norfolk Island they just roam free, and whilst a fine has never been issued for hitting a person, countless 200 dollar fines have been issued for hitting cows.
Proof:
...In my opinion.
Jesus Take the Wheel
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 3, 2010,
Opeth!!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by Benjibum2nd
La La by Ashley Simpson. Right as we crashed into that cow, the chorus kicked in.

"YOU MAKE ME WANNA LA LA! ON THECRAASSSHHHMOOOOOO!!!"

WIN!!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by GodofCheesecake
What the hell kind of weird-ass question is that?

I thought this at first, but then I realized that this is just like how most people remember exactly what they were doing when things like 9/11 or Kennedy's assassination occured.

If one was in a car crash, that person would likely remember what song was on the radio
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i accidentally rear ended someone while listening to sleep now in the fire by rage against the machine, does that count?
Go Veg.
Quote by tragorious
i was hit by the car on a bike so i have no idea

me too broo. it sucked haha
My friend rolled his SUV (I was in the passenger seat) during "Welcome Princess of Hell" by Mercyful Fate
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Disturbia by Rhianna was playing. then, bam. Girfriend ... or was ... And now she's gone.
I skidded on a farm road and rolled my car while listening to Pour Some Sugar on me.

If anyone gets the Rick Allen reference, kudos.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I was in a really bad crash when I was 5 with my mom and sister. We were t-boned at about 50mph. I had internal bleeding and all these cuts and bruises and it sucked. But anyways, we were listening to Madonna - Ray of Light. I can still smell the air bags today when I hear that song.

More recently I hit ice and spun off the highway at about 60 and was listening to Arctic Monkeys. Don't remember which song. I think it was Teddy Pickers.
When I wrecked it was Freebird (regrettably). One time I got pulled over for running a red light it was "Tomorrow" by the Ozz-Man, and when I got pulled over for speeding it was "Shipping Up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys." Oh and "Blackened" (Metallica) another time when I was speeding.
"Two Suns in the Sunset."

We stretched the frozen moment with our fear and had no recourse to the lord anymore.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I pulled out of a corner and got T-boned (Barely, very minimal crash) while listening to Dice by Finlay Quaye. I also got pulled up for driving with passengers on a restricted license while listening to down with the sickness by disturbed

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Quote by Its_Rock77
If one was in a car crash, that person would likely remember what song was on the radio

i've been in three and i don't remember. although i believe in one i was listening to the album teenager of the year because it was stuck in the CD player until the car was fixed.
#DTWD
I was sitting there trying to make a turn out of a parking lot. Person behind me didn't break soon enough. Fender-bender but still an accident.

EDIT: Song? Radio wasn't on. Mom and I can never agree on music.
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Jan 3, 2010,
"Aint nothin gonna break my style, Aint nothin gonna slow me down, OH NO! I got to keep on movin"
Audioslave - Getaway car
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lost control of the car and it spun around and went into a ditch while listening Heretic anthem by slipknot
Prestige Ibanez Rg1527rb
Epiphone Les Paul w dimarzio evo.
ltd H -50
Digitech DF-7
dod EQ
Randall WarHead
Crate td50c
i rolled my car down a 6ft ditch at 70mph...
the reason i crashed:
i was changing cd's and not concentrating!!

luckily it was 3am and no one else was on the road, i learned from my mistake.

i believe i was putting 'DJ Format - if you cant join 'em, beat 'em' in the cd player.
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by Run Erratic
i rolled my car down a 6ft ditch at 70mph...
the reason i crashed:
i was changing cd's and not concentrating!!

luckily it was 3am and no one else was on the road, i learned from my mistake.

i believe i was putting 'DJ Format - if you cant join 'em, beat 'em' in the cd player.

epic album.

I've only had one small incident where I actually bumped into my friend. (person stepped out infront of his girlfriend who was driving in front of us, she slammed on brakes, my mate slammed on brakes, I came round the corner behind them in wet conditions a bit too fast slammed on and tapped his rear bumper, no damage) don't think I was listening to music though, just driving too fast to catch up with them. Silly boy.

I got pulled over by the cops for driving too fast aswell, I was listening to Immortal Techniques 'In Da Club' Freestyle...

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

when crashed my truck i was listening to the kids arent alright by the offspring.

and when my truck broke down (in the middle of a 5 state road trip) it was sublime what i got.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by Blayney
epic album....

My car was written off but luckily i managed to pull the cd player out of the wreck and managed to rescue the cd!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Last edited by Run Erratic at Jan 3, 2010,
2 years ago some P-plater kid driving with his mum in the front passenger's seat rear ended me at around 60km/hr. Fall Out Boy was playing

Also, to this day, I'm not sure why at the moment of impact, instead of the airbag inflating the windscreen wipers came on????!
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Down From The Sky - Trivium.

Then some fat ***** ran into the back of me, was fuming.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by FixYourFace
2 years ago some P-plater kid driving with his mum in the front passenger's seat rear ended me at around 60km/hr. Fall Out Boy was playing

Also, to this day, I'm not sure why at the moment of impact, instead of the airbag inflating the windscreen wipers came on????!

I'm no expert in car safety features but i think the airbag only inflates on a head-on collision, they usually hurt more than they save.
i was at the head of a three car pile up (that wasnt my fault, but i got arrested anyway, then let off, Long story) i was the only one un-injured despite the fact i was rear-ended by 2 cars at 60mph, the other two guys had matching broken noses from their airbags!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
I flipped and rolled my car listening to badlands by AC/DC
Budget for new equipment:34 $
Total cost:1000

Devoted follower of Zeppelinism
Detroit Rock City. I was unconscious but I imagine the wreck part played as my car was upside down in the ditch. Shame it wasn't Highway to Hell.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
i was lyk toly high n listnin to pantera.
was awesum.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I read somewhere that "The Ride of the Valkyrie" is the song that causes the most aggressive driving when played in the car.

Just thought it was relevant
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 2