New gear:

Guitars:
Fender Mustang 96' Re-issue MIA
Ibanez Acoustic

Amp:
Crate GX-600 Halfstack

Mics:
Samson M10
My 2009 rig overhaul was my first and best overhaul I've ever done. I went from a Squier Strat into a Spider III, to an Ibanez ART100 into a Fender Super Champ XD.
They're reissuing a guitar from '96?
Either I'm getting really old, or that's way too early to be reissuing.
Well how old are you? Apparently 80's music is considered classic rock now, that scares me a bit considering most of the stuff I remember when it came out.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I went from a Jackson RR1 and Valveking 100 with a PodXT Live to a Gibson Les Paul, original JCM 800, Splawn Cab, about $1200 worth of pedals and an attenuator in a matter of months and I know guys who have gotten even better upgrades in shorter amounts of time.

I'd say no.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
I went from a Jackson RR1 and Valveking 100 with a PodXT Live to a Gibson Les Paul, original JCM 800, Splawn Cab, about $1200 worth of pedals and an attenuator in a matter of months and I know guys who have gotten even better upgrades in shorter amounts of time.

I'd say no.
i love your rig
I went from playing a GT-8 through a bass amp to a Peavey 3120, Mesa 2x12, a bunch of pedals and a 7 string, all of that within 1 month. I already had my Jacksons before that.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Everything I own I got this year (besides my acoustic, Aria SG Copy and some pedals).
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com