Ive noticed most people are looking to re-create sound and there is tons of products out there that will happily give you what you want.

If you want a plexi they have clones for that, if you want JCm 800 they have those.

But almost all the amps are tried and tested by rock guitarists. I want to find an amp perhaps that isnt popular or a over-used sound.

Are there amps that are new and emerging and sound nothing like the marshall's, vox, etc.

Something experimental.
To be honest, most amp makers have continued in a similar style because that's what works. If you want to be experimentalwith your tone, you'd be better served looking at pedals.

Take Incubus; Mesa Tremoverb last time I checked, with a shit-tonb of pedals to keep the tone strange and interesting. Not to mention hours of post production.
Or take a look The Mars Volta, the guitarist uses a regular Orange amp but has a pedalboard of several meters wide which gives him the crazy tone he's after. But I think that any amp with decent quality you try to buy which sounds far from the everyday amps is going to be pretty expensive.
Maybe try some really cheap junky amps. You dont hear those much in studio recordings
Prestige Ibanez Rg1527rb
Epiphone Les Paul w dimarzio evo.
ltd H -50
Digitech DF-7
dod EQ
Randall WarHead
Crate td50c
I had a similar goal myself - a sound of my own. After years of searching, I was lucky enough to find a small manufacturer here in Australia that made exactly what I was looking for and it has served me well for many years. Perhaps that is what you need to do; don't look for a known brand at all (or an "emerging brand"). Look for somebody building small runs of amps (or amps to order) like i did and try them out. Look in the local papers, phone books, craig's list, ebay and so on then go talk to them. They are out there, you just have to find them. Corporations haven't totally monopolised the world yet, backyard workshops do still exist where real hand built gems are still made for the love of their art instead of profits to boost the share price for faceless shareholders.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
An amplifier only amplifies your guitar. It's how you play your guitar and what effects you put it through that creates experimental sounds.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by krustshred
Maybe try some really cheap junky amps. You dont hear those much in studio recordings

on the contrary. some of the greatest tones in the history of guitar was recorded on junky amps.

TS, look into vintage low powered tube combos. there are some you can get for a steal, most for under $200.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
An amplifier only amplifies your guitar. It's how you play your guitar and what effects you put it through that creates experimental sounds.

i hate these comments. your amp has the most to do with your tone. you can't get a good metal distortion out of a twin reverb and you can't get a good clean out of a metal amp. amps are just as much instruments as guitars.