This is my second song. Recorded with audacity and a cheap mic. Comment for comment
Im sorry but that was biggest waste of 5 minutes. you should have at least did some kind of multi tracking to put some back up guitars on your song or sumthing. maybe some kind of drumbeat or some vocals or something.
Prestige Ibanez Rg1527rb
Epiphone Les Paul w dimarzio evo.
ltd H -50
Digitech DF-7
dod EQ
Randall WarHead
Crate td50c
for **** sake give the guy a break we all had to start someware there is a nice we melody in there. maybe he just needs guidance

peace
Damn sorry i was a little harsh. I started with a hand held tape recorder and figured out how to make tracks on it. I just figured If the guy has a computer and some software, why not take advantage of it.
Prestige Ibanez Rg1527rb
Epiphone Les Paul w dimarzio evo.
ltd H -50
Digitech DF-7
dod EQ
Randall WarHead
Crate td50c
Not bad.
Basically, yeah, it sucks with audacity and a shit mic.
But multi-track is the modern way to go.
And then Pan them out into different speakers.
You've got a noisy mesh, but it's still a good start.

The thing about multitrack, is you can do each part over and over again and EQ and mix and change each track, instead of doing hte whole thing over again.
So keep it up.
My mic sucks too, so I'm investing.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Polish up the beginning. Make the whole song flow a little bit more. You may want to take a progressive route to meld the song together.

The middle part was what I was talking about on the first song. The melody was distinguished. Slightly monotonous but that will improve with time.

The second to last part was pretty freakin sweet.

End was blah. Still tough to finish out the song but sooner of later you'll get the hang of it.