I got a job with my band in a local bar and we will be playing covers of typical rock songs. They will let me use a Fender Hot Rod amp, but I got no pedals to boost my distortion/overdrive, and I will need pretty much every variation of sounds; from smooth Santana/Clapton-ish overdrive to biting distortion for Guns n' Roses and even some Metallica.

Should I buy this stompbox, or should I get another brand of effects separately? If so, what's good to use? I got 200 USD.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
the Jekyll and hyde is pretty well all the distortion you will ever need.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Yay.

The Hyde is a shredmaster clone and the Jeckyle is a tube screamer clone I think.

Its a pretty versatile pedal.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com