Check out my latest song. Its very experimental and lm lookin for some feedback. not a whole lot of guitar but every thing is audio no midi, loops , or samples. Feel free to comment. Just go to my profile. its called solstice of justice. Feel free to check out my other mp3s to. needing feedback badly
Prestige Ibanez Rg1527rb
Epiphone Les Paul w dimarzio evo.
ltd H -50
Digitech DF-7
dod EQ
Randall WarHead
Crate td50c
Last edited by krustshred at Jan 3, 2010,
This is a nice song. It's good that you can alternate between more metal-ish things and this kind of stuff. The drum break at 0:40 feels a little drawn out though to me, maybe add some synths in there? I like the part that follows up from that. The distorted part that comes in at 1:30 caught me a bit off guard, it seemed to come in too suddenly. Maybe leave a slight pause, maybe 2 beats of silence before it comes in? It would build up the tension much better and improve the flow.

I liked the guitar tone for the distortion part, but there were a few sour notes I think. (Around 1:40 and then again at 1:47 ish). I like the stlye of this part though, very melodic.
Again, the switch to the clean part was a bit abrupt. Not as much as the other one but it could be slightly improved.

Overall it's a nice song though, I enjoyed listening to it. It's a nice change from what I normally listen to. Just smoothen out those transitions, maybe add some very subtle synths if you want to, and this will be great.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254524

Oh, and just out of interest, what's that spoken thing at the beginning saying?
🙈 🙉 🙊