All I can find on eBay for the most part are brand new M9s. I really want an M9 but it's a bit expensive for me. I was wondering when second hand ones will start showing up? Is there a kind of Grace period for gear like this we can expect the M9 to follow?
When people get tired of them they will be offered second hand. They're quite awesome so I don't think there will be much of a second hand market for them.

To above poster: I assume he is talking about the Line 6 M9 stompbox modeller.
Correct me if i'm wrong op, but I think he means this:

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/guitars/fx/multi-fx/m9-229805/review It's the Line 6 M9 and next time it's a good idea to put in a brand name.

To answer your question, I don't think it's the kind of thing you can guess, second hand things can pop up straight away, it depends ho good they are and how usuful they are, people can keep these things for longer, especially if they take a while to grow out of.

Quote by WtrPlyr
When people get tired of them they will be offered second hand. They're quite awesome so I don't think there will be much of a second hand market for them.

To above poster: I assume he is talking about the Line 6 M9 stompbox modeller.

Jesus that was quick, or I';m typing slow :/
Quote by nightraven
not again

TS - wait for the obligatory behringer N9

What's wrong? Seems pretty much digital.
If you consider that it gives you all of the Line 6 stomp modelers in one, it's pretty good value. But when you consider that you can only use 3 at once, and that those modelers weren't the greatest quality to begin with(Though they could have changed that since then) it is a harder deal.
Some people might like it. Seems better than the other line6 products, but it's definitely not made for me. I'm sorry for hurting mr. facepalm's feelings.
Quote by imaginary.frnd
Oh that thing looks nice, but 330 pounds? That seems a little bit overpriced IMO.

+3,14159

For that price, i'd buy a Boss GT-10 instead.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112