Page 2 of 44
behind blue eyes by the who
'two snipers dueling, step forward haliwell!'

co founder of the 'rockin' emu fan club' PM me or Red_Hot_Will for details.
Stairway to heaven is not that easy of a song, sure it's a good song to try and learn but for most beginners it'll take a good 6 months to learn all waythrough.
hey I heard this bad ass song off of my media player. it was called WHERE DID WE GO WRONG. by MAGNA-FI. But i cant find any tabs for it. If any of you guys know how to play it please help me out!!!!
WHY!! WHY do ppl say stairway to heaven is a beginner song its a difficult song much to advanced for someone who just picked up a guitar
ive been playing bout 10 months-im decent for that amount of time-i want a tab that is jsut a good song thats long and keeps running-i can play since ive been loving you by zep but im getting sick of it
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
thanx for all the ideas guys, i've tried oasis wonderwall and it's really helping me with my chords.

If your lookin for tab rather than chords (which is what i found easier to begin with) i suggest some mcfly songs, especially 5 colours, not alone and unsaid things.
I know a lot of u guys dont like *pop rock* but it really did help me get used to tab and Mcfly solo's are pretty simple to play but sound great.
how can you do it on guitar.. i rili dont know how to..
solo:
E|------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------12\--|
G|---------------------------------------/12-12---------|
D|--/12-<12^14>-10-<10^12>---------7---5--------10------|
A|-----------------------------5-----7------------------|
E|-------------------------5-7---7----------------------|
. . . . . ./\
/ ( /\
/ \ / (
E|--------10----10----14----14^16-14^16-14-12---/ \---------|
B|--10h12----12----12----12-------------------15^17-15-12-15--|
G|------------------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------|

E|--12--------------------------------|
B|-----15p14p12-----------------------|
G|--------------14^16-12h14h16--------|
D|------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------12b^/--|

E|--/12----12h15h17p15p12--------------------------------|
B|------15----------------17p15p12h15p14p12--------------|
G|------------------------------------------17p15p14p12--|
D|-------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------|
imagine theres no rockers.. wats the purpose of this world??
El Scorcho by Weezer is a way easy song to play. THe solo is even pretty easy cuz its kinda slow. Fun song to play.
Originally posted by the_experience
andrewfox5 is on crack....that is all I have to say.
I think that the Behind Blue Eyes (ver 6) is a very easy song on tabs. Although it is the first song i have ever played.. on tabs that is, and the first whole song ive ever played *yes im new to guitar* it seemed very easy to learn. Here is a link to the site with the tab, I love playing it and it is so easy to do if you are a beginner.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/limp_bizkit/behind_blue_eyes_ver6_tab.htm

Originally posted by curt21
WHY!! WHY do ppl say stairway to heaven is a beginner song its a difficult song much to advanced for someone who just picked up a guitar

I agree... I tried to play stairway to heaven... but i was utterly disapointed when i found that i couldn't do it. Maybe its because i just started playing guitar but i think that maybe it shouldn't be a beginers piece.
Just a thought.

i learnt intro to stairway to heaven about 3 months from picking up a guitar....took me a night to get the intro and im half way through the solo....i dunno maybe i was thrown in at the deep end with pulls and hammers ,slides and taps etc cause i dont have a teacher so i work at my own pace so i found it pretty easy. Just stick to it dont be put off and its pretty easy..dont expect yourslef to just play it if ur a beginner ^^
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Ya, I've only just started playing guitar. So when i went and looked at the tabs... i was like wtf. I haven't had any type of lessons yet, and I tought myself to read tabs. Wasn't to hard but I did have some difficulty trying to figure out Stairway To Heaven. other than that I have been having a blast, and after i get better at tabs (or guitar for that matter) i will be trying newer and harder songs than Blue Eyes ver 6 lol.

Whats up all you ganstas out there. I am new to the site, well, sorta... been dowloading tabs here for about two months and just now decided to get an account. this is a test to make sure everything is in order!!! thanks guys!!
hey everyone, new here, long time user of this site's tabs also....ive been playing for about year and i think im alright considering i can trade licks with my mate who's been playing for about 2 and a half. anyhoo, i was wondering if someone could help direct me to a few songs that require a reasonable amount of skill, sound good and are preferably long and accurate. if you can help me out, ill be stoked....thanks.
yeh, i can play back in black, hell's bells, the jack, you shook me all night long and highway to hell.....love ac/dc
seek and destroy by metallica isnt that hard, just dont try the solos until much later on
overated- Kirk Hammet, Slash, Angus Young, all nu metal guitarists
underated- Malcolm Young, Izzy, John 5, Tony Iommi, Jake E. Lee, Justin and Dan Hawkins The Edge, Joe Perry
*pm me for more*
like alot of people think, stairway to heaven is an extremely difficult song for a beginner......try it 6 months into playing.....it'll still take you a while to know all the way through
umm...sweet home alabama?

also, some dave matthews is pretty easy...such as crash and #41..

and showoff...all they play (typically) is power chords
Yep.
oh and for bass, go for crazy train by ozzy...and its not TOO bad for guitar...until the solo...but once you get tapping down thats not extremely hard either...
Yep.
sum 41, blink 182, good charllete all focking sux!!!!! listen to the revolution hear our screams and solo licks!!!!!!!! punk rock is for ****ing retards that once listened to pop rock and justin timberlake so **** YOU!!!!!!!!!

**** THE SYSTEM!!!!!!
SLAYER RULES!!!!!!
Originally posted by josephde

How about the tapping part to eruption? Not really all that hard, and you learn a good skill - tapping.

er....eruption?you must be joking
Need.New.Sig.
Originally posted by splaguts666
sum 41, blink 182, good charllete all focking sux!!!!! listen to the revolution hear our screams and solo licks!!!!!!!! punk rock is for ****ing retards that once listened to pop rock and justin timberlake so **** YOU!!!!!!!!!

**** THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

that had releavance because ?????

typical newbie

comes on and starts to diss others musical taste

pointless,pathetic and stupid
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Originally posted by splaguts666

**** THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

A warning has been issued to you for this post.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Seriously im new to this web site, and it disapoints me to see newbies that do stupid things like that. I will admit that im a newbie and that I might not be the most responsible person in the world, but at least i don't go and cuss out the opinions of others. Peace

^ And we thank you for acting in a more mature way.

Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
What are some easy Weezer songs? As well anything else in that type of music.. and something with an easy strumming pattern.. i cant strum for my life... its a problem
Kayley was here
blink182 and ACDC riffs are easy stuff u should try out
Skjønner du hva som står her er du digg<3
What's some fun beginner leads I can learn on my acoustic/electric? The only leads I know are "Before you accuse me" by Eric Clapton and "No Rain" by Blind Melon....
most of stairway to heaven is pretty easy to learn. I'm a newbie and that was the first song I started learning to play, the only hard bit of stairway is the solo, the rest is easy and teaches soem good valuable lessons (slide, and hammer on etc..)
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

forgot to mention i know that too, including every other zeppelin song. :-\
Staind- Outside was the first song I learned how to play

other songs are...

Mainly all Avril Lavigne songs

Smashing Pumpkins- disarm

Boxcar Racers- Letters To God

Blink 182- Whats my age again

Thats all I can think of