Page 4 of 44
try the stairway to heaven solo. it's quite simple
Fichersfritze fischt frische fische, frische fische fischt fischersfritze
The chorus for Iron Man is by far the easiest tab out there!
"Hope is when you feel the pain that makes you try again." Chico Science, Soulfly.
if were going to mention the crappy whitestripes, you might want to put their only good song on here(which they DIDNT write, its a cover) jolene
if winning were your only purpose in life, then you probably wouldnt live too long
Wow this thread has made my life 1000000 times easier.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
The tabs for inagadd davida and too late for love are pretty damn easy too
Rush < This Guy
Hey this thread is pretty cool, this is one of my first posts here and I just wanna say hey! But I have been playing for about 4 months and have found that Nirvana is a begginers best friend I just got Smells like.... and In Bloom down pretty good, but stairway to heaven really kicks my ass. So if you are starting out try that or Otherside by the chili peppers.
Being in love is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
Confusion by the Zutons is fairly easy ive being playing about 2 days and i can do the intro nearly
Lol I just started trying to play good riddance, and I can't do it...*cries* How long did it take everyone here to learn their first song...?
Originally posted by YOUR HELL
i have a 33' gibson. The first ever made. I also have a 28' fender strat. Boooya
^ 'Good riddance' really isn't a complete beginners track, the picking's quite fast and the chord changes aren't the most basic from what I remember, I'd recommend you try something else to start off with.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
hi

i dont know if anyone mention these but

tenatioud d - tribute
blink 182 - all the small things
AC/DC - back in black
green day - boulavard of broken dreams

to learn good riddance u just need to no g, c, d, and em chords
keep on playin'
yeah, it's really cool and i enjoyed play all this tabs! if you can do this, you can do "little horn", (marilyn manson). the riff is really easy but the rythme is difficult because it's an express tab!!
well, enjoy play all this super tabs!
"I think we are less commercial with time; whereas our albums sell better than before..."-Brian Molko.

Official Marilyn Manson Club #28
Muse Idolation Brotherhood #5
Official Depeche Mode Club #1 (PM me to join)
Radiohead's Street Spirit is fun to play once you've mastered Californication.
Forget about it....
If any one wants to learn the easiest Green Day song it's probably Longview and I've tabbed it and it's very accurate and I figured I'd say that considering everyone was talking about them. Rock on.
Ok now can anyone email me some tabs like the simple smoke on the water 035 0365 03530 or that one white stripes song 7 7 10 7 5 3 2 that can just be played on one string
thanks
/\
|
Newb at Guitar
A couple easy songs would be...

Smells Like Teen Spirit
About a girl
In Bloom
- all by Nirvana

Thunderstruck- if youve got a little expirence on ya

Ride- by The Vines

God Of Thunder- By Kiss

Courduroy
Not For You
Spin The Black Circle- All By Pearl Jam, Daughter and Dissident are good acoustics

Sex Type Thing- Stone Temple Pilots

Zero, Rat In a Cage- Smashing Pumpkins
There is no god..

Only Kurt
The main riff to Rape Me by Nirvana is pretty simple.

And yeah, Longview is a great beginners song, but the official way to do it isn't just power chords in the chorus...
The first song that i learned was 'wish you were here' by pink floyd, which sounds good on electric and accoustic. Also, 'Behind blue eyes' by the who, because we all know they rock!
I wish I could think of something interesting to write here
Hey can anyone tell me how to tab chords? i've tried but i can never seem to get it, there's just too much places to look on the guitar neck
Peace?
^ How to work them out or how to actually tab them?

To work them out, first search for the bass note of the chord (on the E & A strings), then see if it's a power chord, major or minor, if it's none, then you've just got to listen out for the tones within the chord.
Tabbing them is simple, it's just the chord upside down.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
The intro riff to Hendrix's Purple Haze is pretty easy...and it gives a good sense of accomplishment when you learn it
yah green day is good brain stew hecka easy
weezer, sweater song pretty easy
smoke on water
iron man
seven nation army
gone till november
last kiss
tears in heaven, erin clapton
Originally posted by guitarrocker_77
Did you know that Led Zeppelin is a rock band?

any tab by the ramones is pretty simple...they use a lot of power chords, but if you wanna make it more complicated just add barre chords.
Could anyone recomend me some simple acoustic guitar tab, ive mainly been learning guns n roses intros untill now....

thanks...
If you want, try Classical Gas, it's simple to an extent, but it is acoustic.
Forget about it....
i didn't see "about a girl" by nirvana, which is a great beginner song on acoustic
"Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain."
For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield, easy on guitar (around 4 chords) and bass
If only we could share the sky,
and find new happiness
without hunger
or fear
but most of all,
without screamo
can anyone gime me some basic tabs with 2 guitar parts, songs that are pretty good
Originally posted by guitarrocker_77
Did you know that Led Zeppelin is a rock band?

Originally posted by ndawg
can anyone gime me some basic tabs with 2 guitar parts, songs that are pretty good

Here Comes Your Man - Pixies.
She: "Are you ****ing crazy?"
He: "No, Im ****ing Daisy."
Seems to be alotta greednay songs thank god does anyone know if the tab for jesus of suburbia pt.1 is correct cuz im gettins a high pitch at the end of the first chords anyway round that?
Another good beginner green day song is good riddance(time of your life) it is a very easy song but takes some work......peace.
Joka-T
the first song i learned to play was Sugar - system of a down... its SOO easy! the second i learned was Buelevard of Broken Dreams- Green day... also easy.

Pixies - Monkey Gone To heaven Solo 1
Bars 4-6 of Bellz solo
countdown to Extinction - chorus Melody and Solo
Master Of Puppets - Interlude melody
Battery Acoustic Intro
Orion - midsection

You Can Find All These parts On the Site i think...

If not im me and ill tab some fer ya
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
oasis have plenty, stone temple pilots have some easy stuff that is interesting to play too like interstate love song, sour girl, creep, big empty, kitchenware and candybars. they use more complex chords than your standard Am C G etc etc, but are fun to play.

pearl jam have a mountain of good stuff to play on acoustic, some of the better known ones being black, better man, jeremy, alive etc etc.

alice in chains as well, check out their unplugged cd.
If you take home anything,
let it be your will to think,
the more cynical you become,
the better off you'll be.
beatles- Ticket to Ride, Birthday, Day Tripper

Pretty Woman

Van Morrison- Brown Eyed Girl

Deep Purple- Smoke on the Water

Ray Charles- What'd I Say
~All you need is love~