Right Pit, I'm bored as ****, so I decided to run a little movie marathon for myself. Out of the 3 possible movie marathons I could run (Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings and The Bourne Trilogy) I chose the Bourne Trilogy. Before you start complaining, I'm watching that a) because it's a relatively short run time and b) I watched some similar movies lately and they were awesome.

Now Pit, do you run movie marathons when extremely bored / have nothing to do / been dumped / emotional?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Yes,
we did the 6 star wars episodes, the 6 harry potters (last one was in the cinema), band of brothers.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SG_dave
me and my mates have Arnie nights and Rambo fests. Needless to say we go to one of our mates garages and get drunk while watching as many of Arnies' or Stallones' action films as we can.

I plan on watching Rambo 4, Commando and maybe Fight Club or Apocalypse Now in one night
Bertolt Bretcht

I wanted to do a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie marathon, but couldn't nail down the perfect combo. Also, I got really sad when I asked other people for input on it and they all said they'd never seen a JCVD movie...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Watch Avatar and Ferngully back-to-back. You will see that they are the same movie
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Horrible Sci Fi channel movies. Raptor Island, *giant reptile* vs. *giant reptile* and so on
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I once had a Lord of the Rings triology marathon with my best friend. We watched those eight hour directors cuts. It was alot of fun

I also watched breakfast club three times in direct succesion at my grandmas house a few days back
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Yup, my family does the Lord of the Rings trilogy as a tradition (my sister and I read the books as kids growing up so we're pretty crazy about it). I've never done all 6 Star Wars in a marathon but now I really feel like I should at some point.
Quote by Wondergaurd
The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
Quote by SG_dave
you don't know an arnie film till you and 7 other drunk guys do the yell when Arnie's setting traps for the Predator.

Ultimate male bonding

GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Bertolt Bretcht

Me and my girlfriend go on movie benders quite a lot.

We like to watch Avatar: The last Air Bender

Miyazaki Films, Blade Trilogy, sometimes the Matrix, and LoTR.

Oh, and Jurassic Park. But i'm not a big fan of those.
I haven't done one in a while. Maybe I will sometime this week.

I generally don't have the time to sit down and watch 3 or more movies in a row.
Yep, but I normally have Disney Movie Marathons.

>.>
I'm not a loser..
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.