Small insignificant question that I am ill-equipped to answer:

If you were to draw up a spectrum of different schools of democracy, which philosophers would be at each extreme? For example: Jefferson-Jackson

I understand that it kinda depends on which aspect of democracy I'm focusing on...but I'm sure those interested in even answering this question will manage. Make it as normative as you can.

Justify your picks, please.
Peter Ustinov. Fo' realz.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
What?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
dude, Peter Ustinov was the MAN as prince john in Disneys Robin Hood. possibly the best voice acting ever!
or are we talking about a different Peter Ustinov?
Let me answer your question with another -

If you were to do your own homework, how would you do it instead of asking other people for the answers?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by ErnestoFidel
dude, Peter Ustinov was the MAN as prince john in Disneys Robin Hood. possibly the best voice acting ever!
or are we talking about a different Peter Ustinov?

This thread is now about Pete to the Ustinov.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Pete Ustinov in that picture looks like the Go Compare man. I immediately hate him now.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Pete Ustinov in that picture looks like the Go Compare man. I immediately hate him now.

Bitch, he's portraying Hercule "The Schlong" Poirot. Now take that back immediately.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
Bitch, he's portraying Hercule "The Schlong" Poirot. Now take that back immediately.

Ok, but only because of that Mitchell and Webb sketch. Go Compare's still a bastard though.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Ed Hunter

This thread is now about Pete to the Ustinov.

Ahhh, Peter Ustiniov.

Actor, filmmaker, theatre and opera director, film director, stage designer, screenwriter, comedian, humorist, newspaper and magazine columnist, radio broadcaster, television presenter, intellectual, raconteur, and diplomat.
Generaly an all-round smartarse.
He spoke several languages fluently and served as President of the World Federalist Movement from 1991 until his death. He once said, "World Government is not only possible, it is inevitable, and when it comes, it will appeal to patriotism in its truest, in its only sense, the patriotism of men who love their national heritages so deeply that they wish to preserve them in safety for the common good."

In an interview, he was once asked what he would like it to say on his tombstone, Ustinov replied "Please keep off the grass".

He's definately a personal hero of mine.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

I hate you. Ustinov was one of the best humans ever.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too