Hi lads, i seem to have a problem finding out which scale serve the servants solo is in, plzz help me..
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com There you can find alot of useful things! Use the "Reverse scale" to point out what notes you are playing and the program tells you some scales that uses those notes, or you can use some of the other things on there. Great program.
I don't think you'll be able to find it... Sorry for the pessimism but I've looked every where and its no where to be found.
But my guess is that its the same as aneurysm, and by that I mean its probaly just random notes that he threw together on the spot...
But anyways as far as scales go cobain mostly used pentatonic and blues scales so just watch a vid on you tube and mess with those scales until it sounds right.
Hope I halped
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"