So im having trouble choosing which pedal to get for my vypyr 60w tube. The sanpera 2 looks really cool and really easy to use because everythings laid out for you. Then with the sanpera 1 it seems like theres a lot less options and such. $200 is a lot of money for a foot switch so I want to get some other opinions on it first
If you have the money, get the Sanpera 2.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by salbarbz20
So im having trouble choosing which pedal to get for my vypyr 60w tube. The sanpera 2 looks really cool and really easy to use because everythings laid out for you. Then with the sanpera 1 it seems like theres a lot less options and such. $200 is a lot of money for a foot switch so I want to get some other opinions on it first

The sanpera II is really nice.

But from my experience i would never use it. I have a line 6 spider and i got the fbv shortboard with it, and i never even use it. i keep it on one setting and i mean if i need only one effect id just go get a single pedal for that effect to be turned on and off but thats just me.

Basicly : i wouldnt use it, but if you play alot of things with effects etc. it seems very nice
well the thing is I play a lot of metalcore/hardcore but I also help my friend out in a hard rock band so its nice to be able to switch channels without having to stop in the middle of a song and the looper seems really nice.
Quote by salbarbz20
well the thing is I play a lot of metalcore/hardcore but I also help my friend out in a hard rock band so its nice to be able to switch channels without having to stop in the middle of a song and the looper seems really nice.

Get the Sanpera II if you really need quick, direct access to everything. I have the Sanpera I and it's good enough for me
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by salbarbz20

Well with that id say get it if you have the money, since you can save multiple settings and just switch with well, a hit of a switch.
how does the pedal on the sanpera 1 work though because cant it be used for volume and wah
Quote by salbarbz20
how does the pedal on the sanpera 1 work though because cant it be used for volume and wah

Yeah it does. It's a volume pedal, but if you press it all the way down it switches to wah mode.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .