Wow...... true talent is finally found on UG!!!! Way to go man, these are great songs, and awesome recordings! very professional sounding! Love the harmonies too! The electric guitar sounds great on "On My Way".
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
I like it, not quite my style but i did enjoy.

There are parts where i love the guitar but then other times it seems somewhat blah or something, hard to explain but if you know what i mean. Keep it up

Edit: just listened to On My Way (Acoustic) I like this version much better even though they are very similer, this seems like more of the feel i get from the song over the (Final), just my opinion though
Last edited by taylort36 at Jan 3, 2010,
hey , thanks man i appreciatie it alot,
we had to do the recordings with very limited gears, and different unsuitable rooms too lol
but it was a fun experience for me
I'm really glad u like,
i'm trying to taking to the next level
so, yea
thanks alot
cheers m8
Quote by taylort36
I like it, not quite my style but i did enjoy.

There are parts where i love the guitar but then other times it seems somewhat blah or something, hard to explain but if you know what i mean. Keep it up

hey its cool man i kno what u mean
thanks though
awesome, yeah, did you record this all yourself though, or did you go into a studio? because the quality is just great! I wish I could make recordings like that! If you don't mind my asking, what kind of gear did you use instrument wise? sounds like possibly a vox or british style electric amp, maybe a les paul, and the acoustic sounded very...... modern, like a taylor or something, not at all like a martin or vintage guitar. what kind of mics did you use? sorry for the questions, I'm just trying to get better quality on my recordings and whatnot. Thanks!
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
i soon as i started listening i could hear a bit of relient k in there xD

seriously, this is amazing! nice work
every little thing: i love the rhythm at the beginning. the vocals sound good, they're a bit flat in a couple places, but you have a great vibe and good production value. the drums could be mixed a little lower and more centered.

falling from faith: nice harmonics. drums need to come up in this and the bass needs to come down.. also, more treble in the mix would be a great way to really bring in the sparkle. over all though i really loved your stuff.

crit mine?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254556
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by vodoochile
awesome, yeah, did you record this all yourself though, or did you go into a studio? because the quality is just great! I wish I could make recordings like that! If you don't mind my asking, what kind of gear did you use instrument wise? sounds like possibly a vox or british style electric amp, maybe a les paul, and the acoustic sounded very...... modern, like a taylor or something, not at all like a martin or vintage guitar. what kind of mics did you use? sorry for the questions, I'm just trying to get better quality on my recordings and whatnot. Thanks!

\hey man really appreaciate your thoughts
well, yea we just did the recordings on our own, not at a studio, just 2 of us only
we used Tama drums, And we used a cornell tube amp, yes a taylor acoutic guitar, ernie ball bass guitars, and we used oschar shmidt acoutic guitar too
and we used fender stratocaster guitars
and mics, we use a Kiwi blue mic, and a sontronix mic britsh mic, and groove tube mics too
yea man we just did some experimenting around and yea just went with the flow
Quote by n to the k
i soon as i started listening i could hear a bit of relient k in there xD

seriously, this is amazing! nice work

hey thanks alot man,
i love relient k too
Quote by chrisatgrace
every little thing: i love the rhythm at the beginning. the vocals sound good, they're a bit flat in a couple places, but you have a great vibe and good production value. the drums could be mixed a little lower and more centered.

falling from faith: nice harmonics. drums need to come up in this and the bass needs to come down.. also, more treble in the mix would be a great way to really bring in the sparkle. over all though i really loved your stuff.

crit mine?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254556

hey thanks alot for your critiques this is a very roughly done recording, not at proper place, we did like in living rooms and stuff like that just the two of us,
tried our best to do it, in very limited time
and yea i really appreciate your advice and stuff
always here to learn man
thanks again